Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Democrats go insane and propose batshit crazy bill...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/squ...ve-reparations

Two congressional "squad" members unveiled a wide-ranging proposal Tuesday to defund police departments and establish a reparations program for African Americans and people harmed by the police and the criminal justice system.

“We can start to envision through this bill a new version for public safety — a new vision for public safety, one that protects and affirms black lives,” Tlaib said.

Under the bill, federal funds to local police and federal agencies would be slashed and diverted to pay for health care, education, environmental housing programs. It would eliminate federal programs and agencies used to finance Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the controversial Department of Defense 1033 program, which transfers excess military equipment to civilian law enforcement agencies.

Other provisions include abolishing surveillance tactics disproportionately used to target minority communities, electronic monitoring -- including ankle monitors, smartphone apps and other tools -- ending civil asset forfeiture, ending the "three strikes" law and repealing laws that criminalize illegal immigration.

In addition, it would offer a 50 percent match of savings for states to close down detention facilities and prisons, the elimination of gang databases and the forgiving of all fees and surcharges within the justice system.

The reparations provisions include the passing the Commission to Study Reparation Proposal for African-Americans Act and establishing commissions to "design reparations" for mass incarceration to include those caught up in the War on Drugs, border and police violence and the "systemic violation of the U.S. Government’s treaty obligations to Tribal nations.”
    I can't wrap my head around the pure insanity of this.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a full on war to turn America into a minority run third world shit hole.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully no one will be around to protect these scumbags when the savage niggers turn on them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    establishing commissions to "design reparations" for mass incarceration to include those caught up in the War on Drugs
    This bitch want us to pay niggers because they got caught selling drugs. This means, in effect, we will be forced to pay niggers to sell drugs!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This bitch want us to pay niggers because they got caught selling drugs. This means, in effect, we will be forced to pay niggers to sell drugs!
    It's just weed and a little bit of rock mane. Niggas gots to habe some ways to make money so they can afford to take their coal burners to the local seafood buffet and eat skrimps and crabe leegs.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Repatriation yes! Reparations no!

Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    Repatriation yes! Reparations no!

I had to read that twice.

I agree!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I had to read that twice.

I agree!
    Yup, almost all ethnic aware people know what the Liberia flag is about. And a surprising number of niggers know what I mean when they see it. Of course they aren't going back. Africa has insects that can kill a nigger.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    Of course they aren't going back. Africa has insects that can kill a nigger.
    Worse than that for them, Africa has NIGGERS that WILL KILL a nigger. They hate our niggers as much as we do. The bugs would be the least of their worries.

The main reason they won't go back is that there is no gibs for them there. They must stay here because of their parasitic nature. The muddaland has no viable host since South Africa is in it's death throws. Niggerasites would rather bleed the host to death than find a new host anyway. That could possibly involve something close to work - and work is antithetical to the groid existence.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the elimination of gang databases
    What's next, universal pardons and clemency? Let out all the niggers from prison?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    What's next, universal pardons and clemency? Let out all the niggers from prison?
    Of course!

Remember, Hitler burned the Reichstag so he could tell Germany that if they would simply give him full authority, he could put a stop to these terrorist attacks! Sound familiar?

Every brutal dictatorship (especially Communist ones) has a certain time tested that they go by. Right now, we are on the useful idiot page. The last page in the book that mentions the UI's, is the one with instructions on how to line them all up and shoot them using the next group - the police - who are later rounded up and shot themselves. It's just murder by numbers after that!

It's pretty obvious to me what page we're on unless you can come up with a better explanation of why the IRS needs 20 million rounds of 9mm hollow points. How about a few entire squadrons of Spectre Gunships. Do they really feel the need to put a 20 mm depleted uranium bullet in ever square yard of a football field in less than 20 seconds just to make me pay my taxes?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    i had to read that twice.

i agree!
    so do i!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape

Quote Originally Posted by H8whiteLibtards View Post
    American "people who annoy you" are so fucking stupid.

First of all, regarding reparations: How the fuck are they going to prove they're descendants of slaves? Also, these apes with an IQ of room temperature really think they're gonna get a check in the mail like welfare or cash handed to them. They are going to go bananas (yes, pun intended) when they find out that the reparations will come in the form of education credits for going to school to learn. "We aint go to skool. Da be for whites. We dun be acting white." Reparations might also go towards tax breaks for (unsuccessful) community programs to try and take the nigger out of the hood. Unfortunately, you can't take the hood out of the nigger.

Regarding the squad: They should be prosecuted for treason. All of them. As for the people who voted them in (mostly white liberals).... well I don't want to say what I wish on them because it's probably not allowed here. Also, I don't want bad karma. I especially hate 1lh@n 0m@r.
    AS DO I!! The cunt's real name is elmi and she married her brother.