Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, no. Nigger invaders in France hit hardest by the virus

I wonder why that might be? Poor niggers must be victims of white privilege.
    A breakthrough study released Tuesday July 7, 2020, from the French government's statistics agency INSEE, shows that death rates doubled among immigrants from sub-Saharan Africa, even tripling in the Paris region, at the height of France's coronavirus outbreak, exposing the pandemic's punishing impact on Black, migrant and other systematically overlooked minorities.
    https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/hea...-stage-hero1-1
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty sure it's because COVID-19 is a notorious racist and a card-carrying member of the Communist Party.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its because they live 15 to a room, don't speak the language of the country they infest and have poor hygiene and diet.

Yet somehow this is all whitey's fault.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's because COVID-19 is a notorious racist and a card-carrying member of the Communist Party.
    Well, it does come from the ChiComms and they do hate them some niggers!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure their NIGtifa rioting isn't helping their health any. They should be sent home where they can just eat the fruit off the trees, sleep on the ground and move camp when the poop gets too deep.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    I'm sure their NIGtifa rioting isn't helping their health any. They should be sent home where they can just eat the fruit off the trees, sleep on the ground and move camp when the poop gets too deep.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I wonder why that might be? Poor niggers must be victims of white privilege.

https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/hea...-stage-hero1-1
    The same thing happened in Sweden. Fortunately few native Swedes got it but many somoolicoon crimigrants got goatwinged!!!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, it does come from the ChiComms and they do hate them some niggers!
    I have to think for that reason that if COVID-19 came from a lab, it was released accidentally. The Chinese hate niggers, but if they genetically engineered something to spread on purpose, it would be a virus to kill off far more humans so we'd be even more overrun by niggers. That's what would really destroy the U.S. and Europe.

On the other hand, the Chinese may not have realized how filthy niggers are.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.