Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great informative thread here.

In my humble opinion, the scary thing is Biden winning and then a very short time later: (1) going bonkers, or: (2) being conveniently erased from the planet or: (3) having a sudden mega stoke (most-likely provoked) and ending up in a vegetative state. Then its America-hating VP (whomever that filthy critter might be: nigger, human or extraterrestrial) takes the controls of our once great nation, and that individual is the actual puppet of the sub-cockroach New World Disorder morons. Then the stuff gets far worse than anything we lived under the failed 'presidency' of Koon-yan HNIC Barry the Fairy Insane Soetoro Ohomo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	84a7c6a9549258.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	11793

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ C.D....

Sadly, as far fetched as your theory might seem, it's entirely likely things could play out exactly as you've described.

My theory is this: if the leftist fixers leave Slo' Joe in the race, that means they already know they're going to lose no matter who they run. I still have a very hard time believing some shenanigans won't be pulled to replace Alzheimer's victim Biden. There's simply no way drooling retard Biden can hope to survive a debate with TRUMP, something the "most prepared candidate in history" (according to Bath House Barry) couldn't do. I've watched those debates a time or two since, and TRUMP creamed Bill Clinton’s fat, ugly, unaccomplished, lying, drunken grifter of a wife. It wasn't even close...