Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: WTF??

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

WTF??

64 shot in NYC last weekend with 10 dead (number of humans, if any, unknown) and Mayor Bill de Blasio says, Quote - 'it's directly connected to the Coronavirus'
    Yeah - right.....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's simply not enough. Keep on going coons !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproje...keep-city-safe

They really are that deluded or cynical, take your pick. Just a couple weeks ago Democrats were saying that the "epidemic of racism" was a bigger public health issue than the COVID, to justify the huge protest crowds. There were even people "cancelled" for ridiculing such delusions. They really don't let any crisis go to waste.
    Last edited by Sheboon DeLuxe; 07-07-2020 at 08:33 AM. Reason: wording

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure the number of humans that realize he is full of shit is more than the niggers and liberal asshats that believe him. New York is completely screwed either way.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^The problem isn't the number of humans that believe him. The problem is the number of humans that choose to capitulate to him and to all the other cucks and niggers.

The problem would stop in a heartbeat if property ownership was a requirement for voting and I'm not talking about the kind with rheeumz. Also, bring back mandatory English language testing and Constitutional quizzing as a means to weed out illiterate voters. Paper ballots required for all elections! We would take this country back in no time.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a perfectly logical assessment of the situation.

Clearly niggers aren't committing crimes. COVID-19 is out there killing people, rioting, looting, and terrorizing humans.

I think I once saw a COVID-19 driving a stolen car the other day.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^The problem isn't the number of humans that believe him. The problem is the number of humans that choose to capitulate to him and to all the other cucks and niggers.

The problem would stop in a heartbeat if property ownership was a requirement for voting and I'm not talking about the kind with rheeumz. Also, bring back mandatory English language testing and Constitutional quizzing as a means to weed out illiterate voters. Paper ballots required for all elections! We would take this country back in no time.
    Let's be imaginative while remaining generous (as YT is) and give Niggers HALF a vote on the vaguest assumption they are half human and half creature.
    That way two Niggers votes would only equal one.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Let's be imaginative while remaining generous (as YT is) and give Niggers HALF a vote on the vaguest assumption they are half human and half creature.
    That way two Niggers votes would only equal one.
    I prefer when they had no vote at all and their population only counted as 3/5ths for the purpose of electoral votes.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Let's be imaginative while remaining generous (as YT is) and give Niggers HALF a vote on the vaguest assumption they are half human and half creature. That way two Niggers votes would only equal one.
    Similar to a Minotaur? A Niggotaur? Half human and half nigger? Under the law, Niggotaurs would get half a vote and as creatures of near human intelligence, they would be subject to follow all laws or be punished accordingly?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I prefer when they had no vote at all and their population only counted as 3/5ths for the purpose of electoral votes.
    A possible solution for this problem: make a new "voting test" that all citizens must take before voting, to prove that they aren't imbeciles.

I think that was a thing in the USA back in the day.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ More than just niggers would fail that test and that has nothing to do with politics.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if US population is so dumb to buy these types of bs or they simply don’t care. Seriously, this is getting really annoying. I see some folks at work put that stupid gay flag shit with nigga lives matter, which is less than saying pet lives matter. At least pets have some loyalty. At least my dog would protect me when I need him.
    Anyway, even these “conservatives” have that stuff on their work profiles instead of their own damn pictures.
    I guess I am too chicken to go against this kind of trend. I wanna speak out against this so bad at times. They have to have really powerful folks backing these things. Almost feels like communist Soviet Union where you could not even criticize local officials let alone someone like senator equivalent in the US.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    3/5 human for niggers is too generous. All of us here know they're a different humanoid species. Not Homo sapiens. More like Australopithcus, African apes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got a better idea...

I've got an idea...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47p3ok.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	11777Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sst.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	11778

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers only really fit into the services as Cooks, Potato peelers or Latrine attendants recalling the Nigger, who, whilst lying down to sight at firing range practice jumped up and ran when he heard the command 'Fire at will'. He later explained - 'Ma' name beez Will!'