Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Bottomless Pit

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Bottomless Pit

There's a reason why the current witch hunt aimed at ferreting out any form of racism against niggers is bound to fail. Libtards are scrutinizing every syrup bottle because they have this underlying belief that they can somehow compensate for shit skins' primitive DNA with their guilt. But the end result is they simply make groids feel more entitled to indulge in their monkey shines. Rinse, cycle, repeat.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they should invent a sort of "nigger chow" that is made up of dry kibble, and have machines that deposit specific portions of nigger chow into nigger bowls every day at certain times. There could be mechanisms put in place to prevent abuse of the system.

You could have a chitlins flavor (with extra feces smell), a KFC flavor, a watermelon flavor, a ghetto lobster flavor (made from recycled niglets), and a "no flavor" option.

Honestly, I don't know why the majority even cares about being perceived as racist or not. As the majority, they could literally impose their will on the minority if they chose to do so.

If we wanted to go back to Jim Crow times, would the niggers be able to prevent us from doing so?

And is there any legitimate reason for us NOT to go back to a system of segregation between the nigger and human species? (Granted, this time around I think we should use signs that say "Humans Only" and "Niggers Only" so as not to discriminate against human races, and/or elevate the white race unfairly.)

Imagine how interesting it would be if the laws were modified so that felons had the same rights as niggers. They can vote, but their votes only count as 1/9 of a human's vote.