Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Horrible Ginger Prince Harry and its nigger bitch bitching about the slave trade

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/06/princ...605.1568574634

These worthless irrelevant pair of cunts need to STFU and leave humanity alone. Both of these vile rats make the hairs on my neck stand to attention.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at the Ginger Cuck standing there mute while his vile sow blabbers about "systemic racism" that allowed her to get her black ass in Buckingham Palace.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if she knows he once wore an SS uniform to a fancy dress party?

I would love to be a fly on the wall when she has that conversation to him.

Maybe one day she will give him visiting rights to his bollocks, that she keeps in her handbag.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I wonder if she knows he once wore an SS uniform to a fancy dress party?

I would love to be a fly on the wall when she has that conversation to him.

Maybe one day she will give him visiting rights to his bollocks, that she keeps in her handbag.
    Yes, but then his sheboon would ook that Nazis didn't round up niggers and kill them all, which is true, but only because the Nazis mostly couldn't be bothered with them. That was a mistake.
    Very few people of African descent had German citizenship, even if they were born in Germany, but this became irreversible when they were given passports that designated them as “stateless negroes”.
    Bucks who interbred with coal burners were "involuntarily" sterilized. Good idea.

https://theconversation.com/what-hap...he-nazis-53599
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Harry’s nigger wife will probably divorce him soon, making him crawl back to the Queen.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^In her handbag? I just assumed she ate them already. I'm sure it would have been a light snack if she did. If this idiot had a pair, he wouldn't have gotten sucked into her orbit to begin with. Just pathetic...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Royal Jungle Bat is a cancer on the British crown. Nigger actresses can't get through lunch at a diner, or take an airline flight, without pissing off the employees, and the other customers. The good natured Brits put out the welcome mat for it, and she responded by being an absolute cunt. Ginger Harry will tire of this witch sooner or later, leave her and the mulatta mongrel in L.A., and head back to the UK.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The Royal Jungle Bat is a cancer on the British crown. Nigger actresses can't get through lunch at a diner, or take an airline flight, without pissing off the employees, and the other customers. The good natured Brits put out the welcome mat for it, and she responded by being an absolute cunt. Ginger Harry will tire of this witch sooner or later, leave her and the mulatta mongrel in L.A., and head back to the UK.
    I'm not sure about that. Harry seems to be a particularly brainless beta puppet with his strings being pulled by that malignant sow.