Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers killed a man over a Rolex watch.

Guys don't flash stuff now days around niggers. They'll rob and kill you over shit.

Fitness fanatic 'beaten to death with barbell for his Rolex watch'
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/jailed-ki...133209858.html

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It may even be a fake Rolex. Blackies will kill for much less.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid niggers rob big ass golden Rolex over Patek Philippe, Breguet, and Girard-Perregaux.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    Stupid niggers rob big ass golden Rolex over Patek Philippe, Breguet, and Girard-Perregaux.
    They are attracted to the bling, not the intricate metalworking and math involved in the more sophisticated watches.

It's certainly a matter of opinion, but I think a G-Shock with an atomic timekeeping receiver is more accurate than many other watches. A bonus is that you can get them in ugly digital form that niggers won't want to steal.

A G-Shock tends to be the watch of choice for military folks due to the fact that it requires significant and deliberate effort to destroy it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    you can get them in ugly digital form that niggers won't want to steal.
    A nigger will steal a used pair of disposable chopsticks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    They are attracted to the bling, not the intricate metalworking and math involved in the more sophisticated watches.

It's certainly a matter of opinion, but I think a G-Shock with an atomic timekeeping receiver is more accurate than many other watches. A bonus is that you can get them in ugly digital form that niggers won't want to steal.

A G-Shock tends to be the watch of choice for military folks due to the fact that it requires significant and deliberate effort to destroy it.
    Japanese quality is impressive I have to admit, and one thing is they made G-shock very affordable. I had one 20 years ago, very good watch indeed.

As for nigger, they have no taste whatsoever in cars, food, deco, watch, clothing, jewelry. Rich sports and rap niggers all look the same, European hand-made cars, expensive watch made of gold and lots of diamonds, luxury brand crossover with some nigger designer brands, no different from those street niggers, only more expensive.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    It may even be a fake Rolex. Blackies will kill for much less.
    My friend got robbed by niggers. They took 1 pack of Marlboro light, 2 bottles of 2L Pepsi, and whatever changes left from 20 dollars.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who the hell wears watches nowadays, anyway?

Why would a nigger want a watch? They can't read simple stop signs so why would they want all those confusing ticking hands spinning around? Hell, schools don't even teach how to read a clock anymore. They don't teach writing in cursive, either.

Niggers would only want a watch because it's bling - nothing else.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The court was told how father-of-one Tong, known as Yankee, would leave money and drugs lying around in his room and there were rumours he was well-off.
    this doesn't sound like a ' man ' to me...stinks of kneegrow !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    My friend got robbed by niggers. They took 1 pack of Marlboro light, 2 bottles of 2L Pepsi, and whatever changes left from 20 dollars.
    A friend got mugged by niggers for two cigarettes and half a box of matches when he strayed from our group in New Cross, South London.

On any day in London, I only wear a reasonably priced automatic watch.

All my really nice watches live in a safe away from my home.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a change. Usually, they'll kill you for a nickel.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I mentioned a few years ago that when Mrs. S and I were in Vegas, a street nigger noticed what I was wearing and said, "Dat man got a Rolex!" It's Sandman Sr.'s, and I always liked it when growing up, so after I inherited it I wore it pretty much everywhere. It was like I was carrying a piece of him with me. That nigger got me thinking I could someday get mugged for it, though, so after the encoonter it stays home most of the time.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I mentioned a few years ago that when Mrs. S and I were in Vegas, a street nigger noticed what I was wearing and said, "Dat man got a Rolex!" It's Sandman Sr.'s, and I always liked it when growing up, so after I inherited it I wore it pretty much everywhere. It was like I was carrying a piece of him with me. That nigger got me thinking I could someday get mugged for it, though, so after the encoonter it stays home most of the time.
    Better safe than sorry. My dad got one from my grand pa too. He doesn't wear it for the same reason. You never know a nigger gets tempted.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    A friend got mugged by niggers for two cigarettes and half a box of matches when he strayed from our group in New Cross, South London.

On any day in London, I only wear a reasonably priced automatic watch.

All my really nice watches live in a safe away from my home.
    You are from England my friend. I feel sad for your European white race. Only 20 or 30 years ago when people talked about Europe, it’s a continent of white, now 15.6% population in your city is black or black mixed-up. Looks like London is running out of control caused by so-called “equality” and “human rights” like France did. I checked up some numbers, education level, crime rate and unemployment rate, niggers are at either top or bottom. Statistically speaking, 15.6% is very high not to mention niggers’ high birth rate compares to whites. I love your British accent, very graceful, but spoken by niggers? Nasty.