Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger plows through crowd of protesters, gender bending freak of nature dies

Niggers running over freak shows now. 1 dead freak & 1 nigger off to N.U.- a nice start!
    Nigger piloted vehicle drives through crowd of freak show protesters

A 24-year-old woman has died, and another is in critical condition, after being hit by a driver while participating in a protest in Seattle, Washington, early Saturday morning.

A Seattle driver somehow made his way onto a closed section of the Interstate 5 freeway around 1:30 a.m., and drove through a crowd of protesters.

Two women were hit and immediately rushed to the hospital. Summer Taylor, 24, died on Saturday night and Diaz Love, 32, remains in critical condition at the intensive care unit, according to The Associated Press (AP).

Love had been livestreaming the protest — under the title "Black Femme March takes I-5" — on Facebook at the time. Toward the end of the video, people can be heard screaming "Car!" alongside screeching tires and impact. Insider has watched and listened to the video, but chosen not to display it.
    Police have identified the driver as Dawit Kelete, a 27-year-old man who lives in Seattle.
    https://www.insider.com/seattle-2-wo...testers-2020-7
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawit Kalete, what kind of niggerated name is that? Niggers should be barred from owning any car, because they're ugly.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^
    Ugly is an aesthetic handicap only and any human can suffer though it for any number of reasons (injury, burns, etc). Nigger is an ugly species to begin with.

Ugly alone is therefore not a valid reason. The valid reason is that humans designed machinery to be used by humans not apes. They are barely capable of using sticks as tools and have no business behind the wheel of a two ton missile, ever.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The valid reason is that humans designed machinery to be used by humans not apes. They are barely capable of using sticks as tools and have no business behind the wheel of a two ton missile, ever.
    I sometimes wonder if niggers are the reason some humans are designing AI (artificial intelligence) operated vehicles.

That being said, it would be nice to be able to go hang out with your buddies, have a few drinks, and then have your car drive you home. Maybe even make a breathalyzer mandatory in those cars to prevent DUI's, crimes, and general stupidity.

If the thought of a mandatory breathalyzer in a car bothers you, then maybe you shouldn't be operating a car. (I mean, does anyone REALLY have some sort of constitutional right to get drunk and then drive?)

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dawit-Kalete.png 
Views:	102 
Size:	807.4 KB 
ID:	11755 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	53 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	11756

Here is the ghastly picture of the sub-cockroach mega-turd Son of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo Dawit Kalete. And its two formerly-human race-traitor victims now beez real good at the paws of this feral koon, as should be the case with anybody which betrays humanity, gnomesayin?

And Dawit Kalete (Your disgusting name sounds like you are a filthy Muzzie rump-lifter. That will be a very handy position for you in the NU showers.) And I will repeat your name so search engines pick up this thread!)
    Dawit Kalete
    Dawit Kalete
    Dawit Kalete
    Dawit Kalete
    Dawit Kalete
    Dawit Kalete
    Dawit Kalete
    Dawit Kalete
    Dawit Kalete
    Dawit Kalete, you filthy worthless despicable shit-beast pavement ape, I wish you an amazing and pain-filled time during your very long enrollment @ NU. May you graduate to goodification.

Black lives = Fecal matter.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^
    Ugly is an aesthetic handicap only and any human can suffer though it for any number of reasons (injury, burns, etc). Nigger is an ugly species to begin with.

Ugly alone is therefore not a valid reason. The valid reason is that humans designed machinery to be used by humans not apes. They are barely capable of using sticks as tools and have no business behind the wheel of a two ton missile, ever.
    Because niggers are trivial and worthless, there's no need for me to justify why they should not be allowed to drive. I was intentionally trying to be superficial when I said, they shouldn't be allowed to drive because they're ugly. That lack of any redeeming aesthetic in them makes them unfit to be with humans, let alone drive.

I'd never call disfigured accident victims ugly. An unattractive human is, unattractive, homely, plain. But they are human. Remember the meme with a kid with Downs syndrome says, "At least I'm not a nigger"?

I don't want to see ugly Kanye West in a Bentley. That's not compatible; a monkey driving a fine product of human engineering and craftsmanship. Not to mention that all niggers are low IQ mental midgets, undisciplined, uncontrollable muh-dikkers.

What country club would want to invite niggers to be with them? Affletes and celebrity nigs may have $$$, but I don't want to be near them. Money and fame cannot change an ape into a human. We all know that. There's not one valid reason for a nigger to even occupy the same spaces as humans.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There's not one valid reason for a nigger to even occupy the same spaces as humans.
    I disagree.

It could be informative if a human and a nigger were to stand next to each other, during a presentation or speech, so that viewers can observe the significant differences between the species.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There's not one valid reason for a nigger to even occupy the same spaces as humans.
    But, Mr. Buggles has been with the family for years and been a loyal servant to us. He rarely ever flings his poo! We can't simply let him go.