Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Wildlife Sighting

We all know that niggers look like apes, but sometimes you just see that groid who literally looks like it got left about 30 million years behind the evolutionary curve. I mean its face is so simian that you're looking around thinking this must be some kind of joke. You just wanna say out loud, "Come on, where's the camera..are you telling me we're really supposed to believe that thing is human?"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It can be dangerous photographing wild life. They should have a special series of "when animals attack" dedicated solely to niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all know that niggers look like apes, but sometimes you just see that groid who literally looks like it got left about 30 million years behind the evolutionary curve. I mean its face is so simian that you're looking around thinking this must be some kind of joke. You just wanna say out loud, "Come on, where's the camera..are you telling me we're really supposed to believe that thing is human?"
    LMMFLWAO!

Actually, if you can actually see a nigger, you're already too close.