Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Kanye West is Running for President

Washington: American rapper Kanye West, a vocal supporter of US President Donald Trump, announced on Saturday that he would run for president in 2020 in an apparent challenge to Trump and his presumptive Democratic rival, former Vice-President Joe Biden.
    "We must now realise the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States," West wrote in a Twitter post, adding an American flag emoji and the hashtag "#2020VISION".
    https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-a...05-p5595o.html
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's biggest and most stupid nigger news i have ever heard.
    If he successfully got all the non-nigger Americans to Africa, after 50 years, Niggerca will be Africa once again and shithole Africa will rise to be the strongest continent in this world.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kanye is one of the most overrated rappers of all time. He's completely batshit insane. But he is a Trump supporter and I somehow feel this is a plan to steal the black votes away from Joe Biden swinging the election into Trump's favor since he's essentially a high-profile independent nigger at this point. But 2020 is so crazy that if Kanye actually wins...omg...
    NIGGERS CAN'T FACE THE FACT THAT EMINEM IS WHITE, HAS MORE SKILL THAN THEM AND OUTSOLD ALL OTHER HIP HOP / RAP ALBUMS WITH OVER 220,000,000 COPIES SOLD WORLDWIDE

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    for years I thought it's name was pronounced ' Coon West ' and was disappointed when it was ConVict West.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coonyea has been out of the limelight for awhile, so this is just some "looks at me" ploy.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Koonye for President!

Edited to add: But just think - that whore, Kartrashian, could be your First Lady!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t see him getting on any state’s ballots. I hope he does, as niggers and burners will vote for him over Joey Fingers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azmarlin39a View Post
    I don’t see him getting on any state’s ballots. I hope he does, as niggers and burners will vote for him over Joey Fingers.
    No, he will just siphon votes from Trump. Honestly, for a nig, he ain't bad. But I so hate the coal burning, nigger loving SJW kardshitian wife of his.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coonye has Quit

I don't think anyone here was thinking this nigger attempt was going to go far.

https://7news.com.au/entertainment/c...race-c-1167992
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He knew it wouldn't. It was for the publicity and to drum up sales for his line of sheeit.
    This nigger calls out his own name during sex.

He's got to do something to drum up sales because-
    He's not saying she a gold digger - but Koonya West ain't no broke ass nig... Wait... Oh... Yes he is.