Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Please tell me it ain't true!

That Nigger, Kanye West is running for Prez-dent in 2020. (He CANNOT be serious!)

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger had a big night on the crack, would be my guess!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If so it's got to be a joke. We made that mistake twice before in 2008 and 2012. We are smart enough to learn from our mistakes...not repeat them.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, this goes back to the epic mistake that is the 14th Amendment. Most niggers would have been removed from this country in the few decades after the Civil War if they hadn't been granted statutory citizenship. That led to their vile useless offspring being birfed as natural born citizens, and upon reaching the age of 35, then being eligible to run for POTUS.

The original Constitution generously classified niggers as 3/5ths of a Human. That could only be changed by amending the Constitution. The Framers did not intend for the amendment process to be used to strike down previously established provisions. The 14th A. completely neutered the Executive branch's authority over citizenship and immigration, and forever stuck us with millions of filthy niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I hope he does run. It will split the liberal vote and give Trump the election, just like how Clinton got elected twice due to Perot stealing conservative votes. This would be the same thing but working in Trumps favor.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope he does run. It will split the liberal vote and give Trump the election, just like how Clinton got elected twice due to Perot stealing conservative votes. This would be the same thing but working in Trumps favor.
    That door can swing both ways. I can see him siphoning votes in solid blue states where it doesn't matter. However I can also see him getting votes on both sides in states like Florida that are key. Niggers like to vote for niggers regardless of qualification and you can see this trend everywhere a nigger has been elected.

Obama was bad for the country. Koonyay would be DEVESTATING.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^
    ^^^
    Guys, I really don't see anything coming out of this - even the only truly intended outcome was simply for that nigger to drum up more sales of it's latest (c)rap album. Niggers are pissed about his enamorization with Trump and sales are tanking anyway.

This nigger would get zero votes, period. The only idiots that could possibly do it are so stoned that they can't find a polling place, much less remember which day to vote or get up out of bed in time to do it. Remember, we are talking about the same deep thinking "artist" that gave us this lyrical masterpiece:

Hoopity scoopScoopdity woop
    Woopty scoopty poop
    Poopty scoopty
    Scoopdity woop
    Woopty scoop, woop poop
    Poopty scoopty
    Scoopty woop
    Woopty scoop, woop poop
    Poopdity woop scoop
    Poop, poop
    Scoopdity woop
    Woopty scoop
    Woopty scoop, poop

Yes, it's real and this assclown's fans actually paid him for it.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Some people on the interwebs are saying he did this to "diss" some nigger named Drake.

Regardless, it sounds like a retarded ass nigger trying to speak proper english.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like my dog's version better. It has more entertainment value than that nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t worry. I saw on twitter most Americans are sane, even some niggers said NO to him. On the contrary, I believe people from Iraq, Iran, Cuba, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, China and Russia want him to be elected. Turn US into another South Africa.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only time niggers ' run ' is from a crime scene
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^Uhhmmmm...

Barry the fairy insane Ohomo?

Need I say more?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    After 600 Deaths in 6 Democrat Cities in 6 Weeks – There Was Even More Carnage this Holiday Weekend
    In only six weeks, city after city operated by entrenched Democrats have seen a massive expansion in lawlessness, violence, and murder. Stunningly, many news outlets seem gobsmacked and mystified at how or why such an explosion of lawlessness has occurred.
    https://www.blabber.buzz/conservativ...eekend-special

Biden Invokes Obama: Promises To “Transform America” In Strange Overnight Tweet
    Joe Biden believes, as Obama did, that America is not good and therefore, openly declared that “when” he wins this election, he will “Transform America.” – Perhaps his senility is getting worse as he doesn’t realize that his former boss already did - and we see it on the streets and in broken monuments all around.
    As the 2020 presidential election draws near, Sleepy Joe Biden wasn’t so sleepy at 3AM, doing everything in his diminished mental state to seize on the momentum and the lead he has in order to win in November. To this End, Biden has declared, as his boss Obama did 12 years ago, that he would transform America.
    https://www.blabber.buzz/conservativ...vernight-tweet