Hi Fellow Chimpout Members,

I am a new member here. I have occasionally read some funny stories about dindus and sows.
I am originally from former Soviet Union. Came to states as a student, later joined US Marine Corps and now have a family here. I am clearly not white, but I believe in American grit and paying your dues, paying taxes, earning your way up and contributing to society. I have been on the receiving end of racism by whites (mostly corporate upper management types) and blacks, but blacks have to be the most racist people I have seen, especially toward white folks. Even in Moscow, Russia (which is pretty racist) I have not seen this level of racism.
Long story short, all people have some sort of racism in them, but that is expected, it is human nature not to trust the unknown. I am also guilty of that from time to time.
But American negroes have to be the most annoying creatures on Earth. I can write about the experiences I have with them (robbed at gunpoint, being called names by dindus who had a rank or two on me, etc.). I even had to sell my nice 4 br brick house (corner lot) in a nice neighborhood because dindus started moving in and fucking up everything.
It is really refreshing to read some stories. They are sad, but true stories. Recent developments with the shit named greyback Froid who died of drug overdose really pissed me off. I wonder if all people participating in all those riots are really brain dead!