Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like another dead niglet in a mall in Alabama.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sort of thing is why I don't go to malls anymore.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup. It was a snake headed, gang sign-flashing, piece-of-shit niglet mini-buck. Christ!, what an ugly niglet!

The good news is, it will never kill, steal, or Muh Dik! again.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember when malls were full of happy white people walking around browsing the store windows, shopping, grabbing a bite to eat at the food court. Now they are just young nigger gathering spots where they go to cause trouble and ook and eek looking for muh-dik or to get some sow poon. They should just close them and and bulldoze the buildings and make room for something else where niggers can't congregate and soak up free airconditioning

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers know how to do is kill,rape and destroy.
    We should leave them alone and let them destroy themselves completely.
    Imagine a world without niggers.....

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FedUpFred View Post
    ... We should leave them alone and let them destroy themselves completely.
    I don't know if it will happen in my lifetime, but it will happen eventually. Humans will continue to advance, and niggers will continue to be niggers. At some point, the difference will become so great and so obvious that the Human majority will simply leave niggers behind.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I remember when malls were full of happy white people walking around browsing the store windows, shopping, grabbing a bite to eat at the food court. Now they are just young nigger gathering spots where they go to cause trouble and ook and eek looking for muh-dik or to get some sow poon. They should just close them and and bulldoze the buildings and make room for something else where niggers can't congregate and soak up free airconditioning
    I knew I was getting a little older when I'd go to the mall, and get irritated at kids running around and almost knocking me down, and boisterous teenagers being loud. When my sister and her friends were teenagers, they didn't have money, but they'd go to the mall to try on clothes and see how they looked. I told her it's not nice to do that if they didn't intend to buy. Those were innocent times compared to the hellholes niggers have made malls into.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Nigger can't the inner chimp coming out.

Hey, thats racist! You can't post statistics and data like that!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FedUpFred View Post
    Imagine a world without niggers.....
    A world without niggers would be heaven on Earth literally. The crime will go down, the rapes and murder will go down, no more coalburners shitting out little mixed turds, it'd be great. Sadly we can only imagine, as much as I wish and prey for that to happen it won't ever come true. Well unless we do something about it, otherwise the world will belong to the niggers and I'd be damn the day I ever bow down to those disgusting fucking animals.