Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Video of burner paying the toll; woke girlieman records it all

I would think someone would use this as an opportunity to make a nigger be good...

https://www.facebook.com/10000647997...8/?d=null&vh=i
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully that coal burner learned her lesson, don't associate with niggers, nothing good will come from it.

She needs to pack her shit and move far away and never ever mention to anyone she ever spread for a nigger muh-dik.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's weird, but I think I am somehow developing the ability to hate niggers, niggerlovers, and nigger coddlers a little bit more every day.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no sympathy at all for disgusting whores who lie down and spread for filthy, savage, ugly, saggy-pants nigger bucks. This was her choice and of course, it came back to bite her in the ass. Even niggers know that any white woman who beds them is worthless and they treat them accordingly.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no sympathy for this nasty bitch. She is getting what she deserves for associating with animals.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The whole video!

I looked up the video in it's entirety and what happens after is hilarious. A group of fellow groids beat this nigger down and laid it's ass out cold on the sidewalk. I'm not exactly sure what their true motivation was - there was ooking about what it had done to it's burner. They were probably more worried about the popo showing up and axxing queckt-shunz. Maybe they didn't want any prying eyes around their drugging and pimping business. No matter, that nigger got some instant karma.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck her and its too bad he didn't have a club. Fuck a monkey and what did she expect as a reward; a banana?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Assuming she is/was a burner lets hope this lesson was learned before a high yellow was pumped out. Maybe she can find herself a sympathetic liberal cuck but most burners always go back for the aids stick.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I looked up the video in it's entirety and what happens after is hilarious. A group of fellow groids beat this nigger down and laid it's ass out cold on the sidewalk. I'm not exactly sure what their true motivation was - there was ooking about what it had done to it's burner. They were probably more worried about the popo showing up and axxing queckt-shunz. Maybe they didn't want any prying eyes around their drugging and pimping business. No matter, that nigger got some instant karma.

I am so conflicted on this one… On one hand I’d like to see an uppity Nigger getting the shit knocked out of them or worse but on the other hand that race traitor got exactly what she deserved… Burn the coal, Pay the toll!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^I see it as a win-win... A twofer! I'm sure this will not be the last time these two make the news. Maybe next time it will be a double fatality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Hopefully that coal burner learned her lesson, don't associate with niggers, nothing good will come from it.

She needs to pack her shit and move far away and never ever mention to anyone she ever spread for a nigger muh-dik.
    I wonder how many STD's she has?!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even when her pet nigger staggers away, does she get up, run in the other direction and look for help? No, she follows after the nigger.You know this isn't the first time he's laid an ass-whoopin' on her. I bet she was right back with him after this. Those burners get a hunger for oily, black meat, and leave their humanity behind forever.

All those phonies on YT praising the Galahad niggers, as though they don't beat the shit out of their sows.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    They were probably more worried about the popo showing up and axxing queckt-shunz.
    Yup, Tweak hit the coon on the head with this one !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !