Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This clip will make you RAGE!!!

Warning: Do not watch this unless you are sitting down. Member not responsible for damages.

This sheeboon needs a bull whipping!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ql9GdXnS267f/

Only a nigger would do this.

(click for response from PETA)

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the ever loving fuck??!!

I carry a nice sold oak club in my truck for just such occasions. I'd have beat the living shit out of that nigger with it.

A persons dog is family, damn near as precious as a child. Fuck with mine I'm going to hurt you.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are low life thugs who steal, if they can't steal and have item, they will destroy.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    What the ever loving fuck??!!

I carry a nice sold oak club in my truck for just such occasions. I'd have beat the living shit out of that nigger with it.

A persons dog is family, damn near as precious as a child. Fuck with mine I'm going to hurt you.
    Niggers do not respect other forms of life, and they sure as hell do not think black lives matter.

And yes, niggers can and will kill and eat their own family members. This is a large part of their culture, even in first world nations.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Niggers do not respect other forms of life, and they sure as hell do not think black lives matter.

And yes, niggers can and will kill and eat their own family members. This is a large part of their culture, even in first world nations.
    Ever hear of "Foreigners Around the World"? It's hilarious caricatures that everyone should be able to laugh at. The niggers aren't caricatures, though:

AFRICANS

Racial Characteristics:
    Probably not people at all. Probably some kind of monkey. They eat each other and worship bundles of sticks and mud. You can never remember the names of their countries, which have a new Main negro every half hour and too many snakes and bugs anyway. They eat those, too. They put bones in their noses and wear plants for clothes.

Good Points:
    Don't feel pain the way we do.

Proper Forms of Address:
    Jig, coon, fishmouth, soot-back, shitskin, boy.

Two Anecdotes Illustrating Something of the Negro Character:

A traveling cattle barterer asks to stay the night at a root gatherer's hut. The root gatherer agrees but says the cattle barterer will have to sleep with the root gatherer's daughter. The cattle barterer goes to get onto the mat with the root gatherer's daughter and sees that she's very dead, so he spends all night eating her. In the morning, the root gatherer asks the traveling cattle barterer how he liked sleeping with his daughter. "She was wonderful," says the cattle barterer, especially those delicious maggots in her mouth."

"Those weren't maggots," says the root gatherer, "those were just some grains of rice. She's only been dead since yesterday."

Then there was an African pervert who ate women before they were cooked.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Ever hear of "Foreigners Around the World"? It's hilarious caricatures that everyone should be able to laugh at. The niggers aren't caricatures, though:

P. J. O'Rourke is one enigma machine that I will never figure out. A libertarian that voted for Shrillary in 2016. Go figure. Funny as shit though and short attention span like me so I get - oh... a squirrel!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    A libertarian that voted for Shrillary in 2016.
    I had no idea. There goes all respect I had for the man.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I had no idea. There goes all respect I had for the man.
    If he just wanted to make a point, he should have voted for Gary Johnson. I would have done the same in a heartbeat if I thought he stood a snowball's chance. I couldn't find any issue I had with the man. His veto pen ran dry and set state and national records. This is in keeping with my theory of governing and my motto: DON'T JUST DO SOMETHING - STAND THERE!