Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger lovers at Facespook

"I'm not a racist but I am a bigot. I don't want to swap spit, live next door or have my kids rut with a monkey like george floyd. If I was a racist I wouldn't want minorities to live, PERIOD! Where do they get off I owe them shit! Get off your ass and work for a living or go to France where they seem to accept low lifes like Black Looting Monkeys."

I posted the above on facespook and was banned by the nigger loving management. It violated their community standards. Fuck them all in the ass!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have a post reporting nigger coddler in your friends list.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in fecesbook jail for reporting monsters for posting anti-Whyte hate speech on the NIGSCAR page. I don't have a need to visit that trash today.

The word Bigot actually means British. When you see me use that word I mean the English. And the United Kingdom has adopted the Kalergi Plan as official policy.

I'm having a nice day. I only saw niggers in traffic, none near my house.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    I'm in fecesbook jail for reporting monsters for posting anti-Whyte hate speech on the NIGSCAR page. I don't have a need to visit that trash today.

The word Bigot actually means British. When you see me use that word I mean the English. And the United Kingdom has adopted the Kalergi Plan as official policy.

I'm having a nice day. I only saw niggers in traffic, none near my house.

I don't know why they ever let niggers get drivers license. They should have to ride public transportation or walk.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I don't know why they ever let niggers get drivers license. They should have to ride public transportation or walk.
    If niggers have to ride public transportation, they should have to sit in the back, in the seats designated for coloreds.

And it should be mandated that any bus driver that has to deal with niggers is issued a taser and a 1911 (or similarly functioning pistol; a Glock 41 would probably do the trick).