Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

A good parody of the nigger anthem!

Here it is, so the niggers can chimp out massively!

Lift ev’ry voice and ook,
    ‘Til earth and heaven puke,
    Ring with the harmonies of Slavery;
    Let Whites' rejoicing rise
    High as the list’ning skies,
    Let it resound loud as the rolling sea.
    Ook an ook full of the lies that the nig truth has taught us,
    Ook an ook full of the dope that the present has brought us;
    Facing the setting sun of our new night begun,
    Let us treeswing on ’til White victory is won.

Slavery the road we trod,
    Better the chastening rod,
    Felt in the days when uppityness had died;
    Yet with a steady beat,
    Have not our slewed feet
    Come to the place for which our mammies ooked?
    We have come over a way that with fears has been farted,
    We have come, treading our path through the blood of the niggers,
    Out from the great White past,
    ‘Til now we stand erect at last
    Where the White power of our bright star is cast.

Devil of our weary years,
    Devil of our justified fears,
    Thou who has brought us thus far on the way;
    Thou who has by Thy plight
    Led us into the blight,
    Keep us forever in the path, we pray.
    Lest our slewed feet stray from the places, our Devil, where we met Thee,
    Lest, our hearts drunk with the wine of the world, we forget Thee;
    Shadowed beneath Thy paw,
    May we forever crawl,
    True to our Devil,
    True to our native land.

Gib Smee
    Chimpout Guest

Anthem

If niggers had their way, our history would be erased and replaced with revisionist versions of "nigger greatness". The National Anthem would be replaced with a rap song replete with jungle drums and simplistic verses that reflect the most important things in the average nigger's life such as: muh dik, bitches, ho's, malt liquor, chiggun, the hood and the popo. It would consist of only a few simple words that most niggers would understand and the repetitive refrain would be them affectionately referring to each other as "niggah".

Trump2020ALM
    Chimpout Guest

This stupid Nigger

This bitch was at ths supermarket and had a blm shirt. BUT WERE THE RACIEST ONES. she looked so dumb and her lips were huge. THEYRE TAKING AWAY OUR HISTORY. WE NEED OUR POLICE TO PROTECT US FROM NIGGERS. Fuck george Floyd for starting this bullshit. Racism does not exist anymore and they cannot stop what they are which are niggers and towel heads

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump2020ALM View Post
    This bitch was at ths supermarket and had a blm shirt. BUT WERE THE RACIEST ONES. she looked so dumb and her lips were huge. THEYRE TAKING AWAY OUR HISTORY. WE NEED OUR POLICE TO PROTECT US FROM NIGGERS. Fuck george Floyd for starting this bullshit. Racism does not exist anymore and they cannot stop what they are which are niggers and towel heads
    George Floyd didn’t start this. This has been a long time coming. Democrats are the problem. Look at anywhere this shit happens and it is always run by niggers and democrats. Niggers being made good by the cops is actually lower than it has ever been. So the left must blast as many lies as they can to keep the fire burning.

Nigger fatigue is getting up there. I’m just waiting for one of these groups of niggers making grand threats to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish it were legal for the American justice system to arrange for the executions of domestic terrorists, like members of #blm and antifa.

I mean, it's not like this sort of thing only happens once a century. These fucking niggers riot and try to destroy the USA at LEAST once a decade.

If it were up to me, I would give police officers the powers of judge, jury, and executioner. There would still be room for misdemeanors and felonies, which would see regular time spent in nigger universities, but I would add an additional charge, called "niggetry" which would be an automatic death sentence.

A criminal that commits multiple niggetries would be tried and executed on the spot if found guilty.