Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

BLM protests 4th

Apparently niggers won't be celebrating the 4th of July with their usual body count because Independence Day be rayciss.

https://rallylist.com/black-lives-ma...e-4th-of-july/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The body count wont be any less. Niggers will still murder each other. Even if every day were Kwanzaa, black history month, the 1st/15th, and unlimited gibsmedats cards. Nigger would still murder each other.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares?

While the niggers are protesting, I'll be eating delicious fried chicken and watermelon, and drinking a forty of Colt 45.

And I'll be standing off to the side, so they can see me as they walk past.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers should be glad to have so much social protection. I took a peak at that shitty article and had to close it quickly cause it hurt my brain. None of those stupid niggers have seen anyone be lynched or lived in a segregated society (by law at least) since they started stealing air. None of them live long enough. They’ve been treated like royalty as long as I can remember. Of course if you tried to reason with them they’d just call you a racist over and over.
    They really are the wrecking balls of the left. Just tell them white man bad and make up lies to rile them up and watch them destroy everything. And they cannot be reasoned with. Their low IQs and nonexistent impulse control sees to that. If you got close to a nigger it would just try to kill you and rape your dead body. I hate niggers!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Comments are wide open on that nigger crybaby wall of capital text!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It's such a struggle for niggers to read anything that they'll only bother if it's written in caps or six inch lettering. The entire T-shirt market changed to accommodate groid illiteracy.