Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Livestock - definition of

History records that Niggers were imported to serve as Livestock, ie., 'Farm animals kept for use and profit' see 'Merriam-Webster'
    Although oxen, mules and donkeys were popular it was realized that chimps that live longer could be trained by humans to perform a variety of menial tasks upon the simple 'Monkey see - Monkey do' principle.
    The effectiveness of that principle can be seen today in the meaningless exercise known as Baaka-bawl.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    While there is a certain truth to that. Niggers have always been a net loss. It has been like spending $100 in fuel to move $5 worth of product to the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should have stayed with the mules and oxen.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought livestock typically referred to domesticated animals.

It would be a challenge to make the argument that niggers have ever been domesticated.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is not safe to eat nigger-steak. niggers are not livestock. Niggers are just plain useless shit.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    It is not safe to eat nigger-steak. niggers are not livestock. Niggers are just plain useless shit.
    When I was a kid, my dad told me that I should never kill that which I was unwilling to eat.

A little bit of that advice went out the window in the military, but it is generally sound advice when hunting.

Don't collect more food than you can consume. And don't waste your time on things you can't eat.

Niggers rank pretty high on my list of things I would never eat if given a choice. There's no point in being subtle about it. Niggers are fucking filthy, disgusting, and disease-ridden in the best of cases. If I had to choose between eating cow and nigger meat, I'd eat the cows.

There might not be an excessive amount of challenge in hunting a domesticated cow, but I can pretty much guarantee a cow steak will taste better than a nigger steak. And if you have an freezer with a nice big block of ice, you can keep the cow meat for a decent amount of time. Cows are huge and can support a small family for quite some time.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^
    You actually put thought into the matter?

I wouldn't even fertilize a garden with one. A gator farm maybe, but I won't eat gator either.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^
    You actually put thought into the matter?.
    Keeping it real, the COVID-19 crap has given some of us way more free time than we normally would have.

I haven't had any related medical issues, but it has been...*cough*...a little bit more challenging than expected to find steady work.

I am not proud of this.

Perhaps I need to consider the possibility that I should become an apprentice to someone in a trade that has more business. To put it mildly.

I mean, it's not exactly like a certain section of the Navy has a motto of "Improvise. Adapt. Overcome," right?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are not useful to humanity as anything. Shit serves more purpose than niggers. They may have been considered farm animals at one point but all other livestock has served a useful purpose. With niggers, the loss far outweighs any “gain” that could have been had (if any). And that’s why we all we wish we had picked our own cotton.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Never, EVER, eat a nigger. They are loaded with diseases and parasites. Shit, at least, has a use as fertilizer for garden vegetables. I would not even try to use a parasite ridden nigger as fertilizer in a vegetable garden if I intended to actually eat the vegetables.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^
    You actually put thought into the matter?

I wouldn't even fertilize a garden with one. A gator farm maybe, but I won't eat gator either.
    Go watch a movie called Midsommar. A nigger became fertilizer.
    Coalburning is bestiality.