Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Papa John Predicament

I'm sure everyone remembers the shit Papa John was dragged through by simply speaking his mind.

When the story broke, I tried to think of what I would do if I was Papa John... and I came up with an excellent solution in the form of a press release:

Hey this is Papa John. Yep it's true... I dropped the N bomb... but hey, it's my pizza parlor!

I've changed my mind and decided not to apologize for something I said inside the walls of the Empire I built!

America has got to be tired of being bullied by political correctness! So I'm looking at it this way. The United States of America is compromised of about 13 or 14% African Americans.

So if blacks never buy another one of my pies, all I need is the support of 14% more white folks to say enough is enough and step up and buy my pies.

Think of Papa John's as the white mans pizza!

Make a statement about all this political correctness horse shit! I'll get back to you in 12 months and let you know if my crackers step up and show me the love and support like I'm sure they Will!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Papa John Predicament

I would have liked to support the man by buying a pie but his pizza sucks. It was ok before all the companies tried to compete by making $10 pizza, then $7 etc. This meant they had to cut cost. It came in the form of not "better ingredients". Off Topic a little.

But yes. He did get screwed. The context of what he said wasn't even racist. That is how far the left has sunk into the FEAR of niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't they have a famous nigger promoting the pizza now or is that another place?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    All we need is another All State Nigger.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Shaquille O'Neal..that along with 15 other brands.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly, I have to agree with BOH on this. I had never tried Papa John's until the story broke. That motivated me to support him with my business. But the pizza was mediocre at best, and just because of that, I will likely avoid it in the future. IMHO, it was slightly better than Domino's but not that much...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the big chain pizza places are shit. If we are not making our own, we order from a mom and pop joint that makes a pie 100x better.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    make your own pizza guys, fucking easy ! Get the $1.59 pre packaged dough from the supermarket, make a simple tomato sauce and a grab a bag of mozzarella, and you KNOW some coon hasn't put its filthy AIDS paws on your fucking dinner !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I used to work at a Papa Johns back in high school. It was actually pretty good back then (for a chain), but yeah, it sucks now. The garlic sauce and pepperoncinis are the best part, lol.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I would have liked to support the man by buying a pie but his pizza sucks. It was ok before all the companies tried to compete by making $10 pizza, then 7$ etc. This meant they had to cut cost. It came in the form of not "better ingredients". Off Topic a little.

But yes. He did get screwed. The context of what he said wasn't even racist. That is how far the left has sunk into the FEAR of niggers.
    Papa John was ok a long time ago. Nothing exemplary, but will pass. I hated the fact he had to pay for saying nigger. These days I call it Papa Junk and will never buy it, especially with that big nigger Shaq as a spokesmonkey. I'm in the greater L.A. area and I hate that ugly black bastard.
    Coalburning is bestiality.