Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Glock and Load!

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Glock and Load!

8.3 million guns sold since March. It's coming.........

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think we are at that point yet. But nigger fatigue is setting in. People are preparing to defend themselves and their property. People who would not have considered a firearm before are getting them. The left and the media knows this. It is why there is a constant barrage of nigger victims in the news instead of stories of vastly disproportionate nigger crimes. They want you to think the nigger is a victim instead of a predator so you will not take precautions to defend yourself. But people are in fact waking up.

What IS going to happen is niggers are going to start finding out that those humans they are stalking are going to fight back. The left are going to start being the victims because it will be too difficult and too dangerous for a nigger to attack anyone else. Then my friend... Niggers will really be in trouble. The well will begin to dry up. It is going to happen sooner or later anyway as the nigger vote begins to mean less and less to the left.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    8.3 million guns sold since March. It's coming.........
    Drop in the bucket...

Best estimates have private guns in the hands of citizens (not counting LEA's and military) between 300 - 500 million.

Personally, I think it's higher than that.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Drop in the bucket...

Best estimates have private guns in the hands of citizens (not counting LEA's and military) between 300 - 500 million.

Personally, I think it's higher than that.
    I consider myself a small collector and I will admit I have a collection in the double digits . And I am only one guy.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I consider myself a small collector and I will admit I have a collection in the double digits . And I am only one guy.
    Mrs. PH asked me not to acquire any more firearms right before I crossed into double digits, but I have a good combination of tools to work with should the need arise. Since then, I have focused on training and upgrading the weapons I do have. That seems to be OK with the wife

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    wow you are rich. lets say 500 for a piece and you have a donze, thats at least least least 6000 dollars worth of XXX at home. hope you are never gonna use them
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where I live it's like the wild west...

Except everyone has their guns in their pockets instead of on their belts. And I'm talking about law abiding citizens, not just the criminals.

Stuff like the Knockout Game happens very rarely, if at all.

I don't mind. I was in the military for over a decade, and being around a bunch of gun-toting folks doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    wow you are rich. lets say 500 for a piece and you have a donze, thats at least least least 6000 dollars worth of XXX at home. hope you are never gonna use them
    Nobody really ever wants to have to kill someone else, but it can be, to put it as politely as I can, a necessary evil. And besides, would you prefer to be in a situation where you need a tool and don't have that tool, or be in a situation where the tool is available?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Where I live it's like the wild west...

Except everyone has their guns in their pockets instead of on their belts. And I'm talking about law abiding citizens, not just the criminals.

Stuff like the Knockout Game happens very rarely, if at all.

I don't mind. I was in the military for over a decade, and being around a bunch of gun-toting folks doesn't bother me.

Nobody really ever wants to have to kill someone else, but it can be, to put it as politely as I can, a necessary evil. And besides, would you prefer to be in a situation where you need a tool and don't have that tool, or be in a situation where the tool is available?
    I understand your point. You are saying “bring a knife to a knife fight and bring a gun to a gun fight”. Living in a possible life-threatening environment is scary, I can only imagine. Your weapons are for real protection, unlike a collecting hobby.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    as long as folk respect their new toys. Idiots and guns are not a pleasant combination.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Me too

I too have amassed a good size gun collection, and thousands of rounds of ammo.However, in spite of being rather proficient in their use, I still find that I can only efficiently wield one weapon at a time.So, if,and/or when the feces strikes the wind machine, I may grab an AR, an AK, a sniper type rifle, or the ever popular 12 gauge.As for the other weapons, I am sure there will be lots of other Whites,who, although too stupid and naive to arm themselves ahead of time, would be willing to use a gun given to them by someone with the means to share.