I have been wanting to rant about the toxicity of the modern black man for years. Your first reaction might be, why don't you call them what they are? I will get to that later, I promise. Please be assured though, I am in no way a lover or supporter of the black community. I was raised to treat people respectfully and equally regardless of race, age, all of that jazz. I guess my first time questioning the civility of the black man is when my mother had to fly to St.Louis MO for a business trip. My mom was sucker-punched by some cowardly black thug who robbed her of her handbag. That's not a great start. What kind of person could attack a defenseless woman who never did anything to them? Maybe that was just a coincidence. I won't take you through a whole life story, we can just fast-forward to the riots and BLM bullshit being pushed on all of us today. As many of you are hopefully intelligent enough to realize, these primitive riots and killings of innocent people are certainly fueled by insane left-wing terrorists. What I don't understand, is why there are so many white people that rush to support these movements. Let's address the ordeal of "daily racism," that they enjoy bitching so much about first. I don't know about you, but things have clearly been swung in their favor for quite a while now. More government funds directed towards improving the trashed hell holes they live in than our public school systems? Check. The promise of being hired over a white man simply because you're black? Check. Multiple scholarships and trade opportunities simply for being a negro? CHECK. We could continue, but I would be here all day. The very obvious problem that has been proven time and time again is that the blacks destroy that which is gifted to them. City after city, program after program. (Hell, we saw it happen in South Africa before things turned in America) The other problem, is that the black man lacks any kind of ambition or work ethic. I also want to address this now. I believe that if we ever want change then we need to state things for facts, not just clumsily say "all of them". I respect everyone on this website for having the balls to say and see things like they are, but if we don't speak in a manner that could influence people and help them see the light...things are going to keep getting darker. Not every black lacks these things. I have personally worked with a black man that put in his hours and raised a family. The problem, is that this is an extreme rarity. If we were to take the actual statistics of these sorts of black people, it would not even top ten percent. I personally believe that is enough to include the whole race, but again...nothing will change with that phrasing. We hear it time and time again. The white man is to blame for their behaviors and terrible living conditions. I'm sorry, but how the fuck did this ever become accepted as an excuse? My grandpa lived in a home without electric as a boy. His dad died when he was eight years old and he was left with a mother and SEVEN sisters. As a boy, he fished and hunted to feed his family. A BOY did this and managed to survive into adulthood. He worked his ass off to provide for his family and when he died he finished just barely above the poverty line after working a shitty job his entire life. There was not a single time that he bitched about his condition, he did what he had to do for his family and didn't blame anyone for it. Now, the black man blames everyone else about why he keeps destroying cities, killing innocent people, abandoning families....the list goes on and on. This makes me sick to my stomach. They have been offered the same FREE education that is offered to each and every one of us white men, and they refuse it. (Along with the other bullshit mentioned previously) Somehow the libtards have convinced enough youth across the country and mentally sick people in states such as California that it is everyone else's fault. I'm done listening to that disgusting horse shit. I never would have hated people because of the color of their skin. I hate people because of their actions, and the actions of the negro are nothing less than despicable. Our founding fathers would spit on this country if they saw these savages being rewarded for burning businesses, raping our women, and poisoning our children with their pathetic filth they call "culture." I don't know about you all, but without even knowing who did these things, the very obvious answer would be that they are criminals. That is simply what the black man is. Instead of seeing it for what it truly and obviously is, enough people have been brainwashed by media to see them as justified and even fucking righteous in these disgusting acts. I am done having to sit by idly and keep my mouth shut because of the fear of backlash coming. What kind of men are we if we let these foul creatures destroy the greatest country the world has ever seen? They are criminal thugs as a whole, and that can be proven time and time again. I am done not taking action. I will voice my opinion on this filth, no matter who is listening. If it comes to them attacking me or my home, I will retaliate LEGALLY. If they burn my house down, then at least I die knowing that I never gave in to this and laid down to take it like a limp-dicked cuck. I beg all of you to voice the truth. Not just here among good company, out in the world. Please consider my advice though. As much as I want to call them niggers, baboons, anything of the like...we will not influence the overly sensitive youth and morons of today. They use that phrasing against us and convince those unwilling to make a decision by themselves that we are completely wrong because we use "hate" slang. You need to be smart about it. Again, I do not sympathize with the niggers in any way, shape, or form. I don't want to just bitch about them though, I want real action. So please, consider my advice. Sorry for the long fucking post, but this seems to be the only place for it. Give me liberty, or give me death.