Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Liberal mentality at its finest. It is the republicans who are at fault in your liberal dominated district for not raising your pay. Not your lack of initiative after 4 or 5 minimum wage paying jobs to look for something else...

I think it is also worth noting that liberals are not immune to facts and logic. They have simply covered up the effects of it by drinking more of the Kool-Aid. It is only when those facts become personal that the Kool-Aid begins to lose effect. Some experience Stockholm Syndrome and refuse to accept they have been held hostage by the liberal agenda. They are the truly lost who even after experiencing a devastating loss or CAT5 chimpout who still maintain their love for a beast who has only one purpose. To consume the white mans tax dollars in exchange for votes.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My two cents...

I have always argued that it's not enough to just bitch about niggers. For for the last 20 years or so, it's been my strategy to do something about spreading the truth about them. The internet has made that much easier. There are a multitude of sites out there that allow comments on news stories. It takes a fair amount of discipline not to refer to niggers as "niggers", but it is possible to move the needle in a more subtle manner.

The goal is to push the subject in a pro-Human direction. Never let up. Keep steering the issue...

This site is a great resource for material. Yes, we rant, joke, and bitch about Negroes, but we also strategize, whether we realize it or not. We confirm with facts what we already instinctively know.

I encourage all of you to take those facts, go forth, and tell the truth about niggers. That's the best weapon we have against them and they know it.