Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Fellon League Will Play Black National Anthem Before Each Week 1 Game

Niggers have a national anthem? Is it shit rap music singing about muh-diking sows and selling drugs? To add insult to injury they will be playing it before the Star Spangled Banner.

Fuck the NFL, I'll never watch another game.

Oh and fuck the moon crickets too.

Starting with the nationally televised regular-season opener between the Houston Texans and Kansas City Chiefs on Sept. 10, “Lift Every Voice and Sing,” also known as the Black national anthem, will be performed before every Week 1 kickoff, before "The Star-Spangled Banner," according to a person familiar with ongoing discussions.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...4edcyaQNIHDZn0

Bah I misspelled felon in the thread title and can't change it..

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    fuck the NFL and its rampant, vile criminal owners. I hope the whole thing folds. Those idiots who attend these moronic gatherings and pay $12 for a beer will be saved from their own stupidity. It's only about money and greed. Owners couldn't give a fuck for anything else.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no words for how repulsive this is.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they aren't expecting me to stand up for the nigger national anthem. I'll do what the niggers do to the Star Spangled Banner and disrespect their anthem by taking a knee protesting that niggers kill humans very often and I won't tolerate their monkey business.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just when you thought the pandering couldn't possibly get more ridiculous...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Niggers have a national anthem? Is it shit rap music singing about muh-diking sows and selling drugs? To add insult to injury they will be playing it before the Star Spangled Banner.

Fuck the NFL, I'll never watch another game.

Oh and fuck the moon crickets too.
    Fuck them along with the nigger ball association.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made it thru 10 seconds of that shit and had to turn it off.

I did look up the words to it. I have seen snigglets drown face-planted in mop buckets where the water was deeper than those "lyrics."

The shit that niggers pass off as music amazes me.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The shit that niggers pass off as music amazes me.
    I miss the days when classical music was considered to be the cream of the crop.

Not that today's music stinks, but it feels almost synthetic, like disco, autotune, or something that has been thrown at a computer that calculates its marketability and either buys it or doesn't based on that. And even if it sucks ass, there are computer programs that can be used to mask the defects and make it sound like music.

What a glorious age we live in, where just about everything is fake and meaningless. I wish I had been born in the 31st century or so... at least then I could've been a space marine. Or a space sailor. It's a curiously moot point depending on how you want to look at that.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Not that today's music stinks, but it feels almost synthetic, like disco, autotune, or something that has been thrown at a computer that calculates its marketability and either buys it or doesn't based on that. And even if it sucks ass, there are computer programs that can be used to mask the defects and make it sound like music.
    For several years now, pop music has been written by software - almost from the ground up. Software is programmed with things you can't imagined like social trends, prior top sellers, repeating waves that function like fashions and a lot of other factors to predict whether or not a song will be a hit. It works like financial trend software but includes music theory functions to basically spit out ear garbage for the masses. Foolish sheeple think they are listening to "artist" when in fact the music is just as fake as the auto-tuned voices they are hearing. An engineer clicks a few buttons, some babbling nigger sangs and voila! You have a new hit!

The business is completely plastic now and, like plastic, it is recyclable even if most of it winds up as so much flotsam and jetsam floating in the ocean killing all the real music underneath.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No humans should ever watch and give a dime to NFL,NBA,MLB,NAASCAR