Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dollar stores have become magnets for crime and killing

As St. Louis’ population has dropped from 850,000, in the 1950s, to a little more than 300,000, owing to suburban flight and deindustrialization, its downtown has withered.
    Why is this? I'm sure this is all due to YT robbing and murdering and being rayciss. Funny, the dollar store in my town is thriving - clean and quiet without a single robbery or murder. It has nothing to do with the clients all being human, I'm sure.

https://www.propublica.org/article/h...=pocket-newtab
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Why is this? I'm sure this is all due to YT robbing and murdering and being rayciss. Funny, the dollar store in my town is thriving - clean and quiet without a single robbery or murder. It has nothing to do with the clients all being human, I'm sure.

Niggers like cheap shit.

I see more niggers at our Dollar General than I do anywhere else, oh there is also a Dollar Tree (where shit is actually a dollar) a bit further away and it's even more infested with niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can literally have the same chain etc.. But nigger area/niggers will always ruin that one store. Non nigger store would be fine etc.. It's the nigger that is common.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dollar store is like heaven for niggers. There they can buy their "bitch" a fancy frozen dinner, maybe some "watermelon Arizona teas and shiet". For dessert, a couple of Little Debbie brownies (the ones with the racist little blond girl on the box) and then it's off to have some monkey feet curling, smelly ape sweating disease ridden unprotected sex all night long in their shitty crack shack or whatever shithole they live in. Since niggers don't work and make money off of their shitty rap music selling drugs or from government assistance, they most often resort to cheap food. Perfect for the common lazy bottom feeding nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    The dollar store is like heaven for niggers. There they can buy their "bitch" a fancy frozen dinner, maybe some "watermelon Arizona teas and shiet". For dessert, a couple of Little Debbie brownies (the ones with the racist little blond girl on the box) and then it's off to have some monkey feet curling, smelly ape sweating disease ridden unprotected sex all night long in their shitty crack shack or whatever shithole they live in. Since niggers don't work and make money off of their shitty rap music selling drugs or from government assistance, they most often resort to cheap food. Perfect for the common lazy bottom feeding nigger.

Well said!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wherever there is a Dollar Store, there are niggers. Wherever there are niggers, there is violent crime. Should be a simple one to one but the author of that article is probably a nigger as well.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Wherever there is a Dollar Store, there are niggers. Wherever there are niggers, there is violent crime. Should be a simple one to one but the author of that article is probably a nigger as well.
    He actually sounds like a nu-male, beta, nigger-loving bleeding heart phony.

Sean Campbell is a senior reporting fellow at ProPublica. His investigations have prompted action from members of Congress, change in the CDC, contributed to Twitter changing its policy on 3D-printed guns. He's won a Sidney Award from the Hillman Foundation
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    You can literally have the same chain etc.. But nigger area/niggers will always ruin that one store. Non nigger store would be fine etc.. It's the nigger that is common.
    Exactly. As a regular shopper at dollar stores (cause they often have the things I need at the price I'm willing to pay) there is a vast difference between those kinds of stores in nigger infested areas and in non-infested areas. The problem is if the area is infested with niggers. If it is, violence and crime are part of the package dollar store, or no dollar store.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy Dirt Cakes, Batman, I just noticed your elevated and lofty new status! Congratulations, dude. I assume you have some Admin permissions we lesser peons don't...?

Well done! Couldn't be a better choice!

Anyway, Dollah Stowe, Chuck E. Cheese, Mac Donalts -- nigger magnets all. I've never been in a DS or Chucky's, but once in awhile run the stuck-up White-privileged sprogs through a Mickey D's. I only order unsweet iced tea. They usually get the chiggums, which always look like baby shit to me. And every single goddamn time I go there, I see a nigger!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Holy Dirt Cakes, Batman, I just noticed your elevated and lofty new status! Congratulations, dude. I assume you have some Admin permissions we lesser peons don't...?

Well done! Couldn't be a better choice!

Anyway, Dollah Stowe, Chuck E. Cheese, Mac Donalts -- nigger magnets all. I've never been in a DS or Chucky's, but once in awhile run the stuck-up White-privileged sprogs through a Mickey D's. I only order unsweet iced tea. They usually get the chiggums, which always look like baby shit to me. And every single goddamn time I go there, I see a nigger!
    Thank you! I wish I could say I worked hard for it, but bashing niggers really isn't work, is it?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I wish I could say I worked hard for it, but bashing niggers really isn't work, is it?
    In my book, bashing niggers is a Human responsibility!

Again, well done

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    One Dollar Tree I go to has a frozen section, which I've never tried, especially the AHEM 4-oz. "ribeye steaks." That just has to be meant for niggers, so a buck can bring one to its new sowfriend and say, "I beez sploorjin, gwone make tonights a spezzal one!"

I couldn't imagine a DT in a niggerfied area. Almost all my county is very human, and my corner now has a third DT, just a few miles away from the original. The DTs are clean and usually stocked well, and the workers (100% human) are very nice to say when they expect the next deliveries of hand sanitizer and disinfectants. There's a lot of cheap stuff I wouldn't get, but there are also a lot of good finds, like this time of year when we get BBQ grill brushes and picnic table covers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.