Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"We wuz Eegypshuns" Nigger fails again.

Last edited by IseDaDiva; 07-02-2020 at 06:01 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those niggers will search every nook and cranny to prove to everyone that they have some sort of " high value" to them when in reality they really don't. Why can't they just accept the fact that they have no "superior" value as they think they have? Dick washers, slaves, criminals, rapists, rappers, drug addicts, I mean the list goes on. Yet here they are, making a fool of themselves time and time again. Well, they can always write fairy tales about their nigger race, in imagination land, everything is possible. (That's if they can even write)

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You Rayciss Whitey Debbill !!!

I gotta say though, there's no DAMN way I'd ever let a nigger near my any part of my body - ESPECIALLY my junk!

Royalty or not, I think if I was a quadriplegic and shit myself, I'd rather just die of starvation than to have to endure that.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW, I didn't cross out "SJW" on that pic and write "NIGGER". Someone else, who is obviously rayciss, did that.

I gotta say though, there's no DAMN way I'd ever let a nigger near my any part of my body
    Seriously, seeing those black, reptilian fingers touching white skin just creeps me out big time.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's some funny shit
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We wuz kangs. We could fly. We built the Sphincter.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

I remember about 6 years back I was on facespook and arguing with a nigger "puhfessa" about this topic. He claimed that niggers was gypshun n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit and I showed him a picture of Ramses II tomb. He was in his chariot with a very tan complexion but obviously had Caucasian features. His chariot was running over these nappy haided, boot-lipped, shot gun barrell nosed primates that looked like Buckwheat on the Little Rascals. Also his Salukis (Egyptian Greyhounds) were biting these nubians in the ass!! This reminds me of a joke: Why do Salukis lick their asses? Answer: To get the taste of nubian out of their mouths!! Classical Egyptians were Semitic Caucasians and when they studied Tutenkhamen's DNA it was 98 percent Celtic.