Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Pregnant White Woman Pulls a Gun on a Unhinged Nigger Sow.

The comments on the video are great. Seems a lot of people are getting tired of niggers bullshit.

Word is the police detained the white woman but released her with no charges.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers are baiting innocent people. I implore our members just to steer far, far away from niggers. Go on the other side of the road, avoid at all costs. Every little thing is now racist, and the monkeys are now so brazen thinking the law will be on their side. Good that this woman was not arrested. Damn all niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

"Call the police" the sheboon says. If anything it is the human who should be calling the police for harassing a pregnant lady not these stupid disgusting apes. Those niggers pushed her to her limit, she was being respectful to them (even though they clearly don't deserve and ounce of respect), they continued to chimp out so she rightfully pulled a gun out on them. Good on her, and fuck those stupid niggers saying "racist".
    Last edited by Bottle_of_Hate; 07-02-2020 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Implied violence.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    "Call the police" the sheboon says. If anything it is the human who should be calling the police for harassing a pregnant lady not these stupid disgusting apes. Those niggers pushed her to her limit, she was being respectful to them (even though they clearly don't deserve and ounce of respect), they continued to chimp out so she rightfully pulled a gun out on them. Good on her, and fuck those stupid niggers saying "racist".
    You should see the response to this on Twitter. If it was up to those shit heads they would burn this white woman at the stake. Total hate fest.

People on Twitter have got to be the most worthless vile evil motherfuckers on the planet, the place is sewer.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    You should see the response to this on Twitter. If it was up to those shit heads they would burn this white woman at the stake. Total hate fest.

People on Twitter have got to be the most worthless vile evil motherfuckers on the planet, the place is sewer.
    Since nearly all conservative voices have now been banned from Twitter, it's become a total nigger loving libtard echo chamber. Even a conservative media presenter here just referred to it as "the internet's toilet door." Ironically in regard to a story disputing the claims of slavery in early Australia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZTVMifNf-s

I wouldn't be surprised if even Trump was banned from the shithole in the weeks leading up to the election, to further silence and damage him. They're already censoring some of his tweets now. Trump should be setting up shop on other platforms, GAB for example.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Since nearly all conservative voices have now been banned from Twitter, it's become a total nigger loving libtard echo chamber. Even a conservative media presenter here just referred to it as "the internet's toilet door." Ironically in regard to a story disputing the claims of slavery in early Australia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZTVMifNf-s

I wouldn't be surprised if even Trump was banned from the shithole in the weeks leading up to the election, to further silence and damage him. They're already censoring some of his tweets now. Trump should be setting up shop on other platforms, GAB for example.
    Agreed. Problem with GAB is people don't seem to like the interface. It's been around a while now and just hasn't seen a mass migration over to it. The latest thing I have seen is people defecting to Parlor which I have never visited.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. Problem with GAB is people don't seem to like the interface. It's been around a while now and just hasn't seen a mass migration over to it. The latest thing I have seen is people defecting to Parlor which I have never visited.
    I think, the main problem with GAB is it's too hardcore, but it's where everyone seems to finish up once they've been booted from all the liberal run joints. I've recently heard of parlor, but also yet to check it out.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should see the response to this on Twitter. If it was up to those shit heads they would burn this white woman at the stake.
    Those stupid fucking apes, they should be the ones burned at the stake for even making this pregnant lady angry. It's not good for a human lady to be pregnant and angry, something could go wrong and she should be at ease at least in the mean time. If the roles were reversed on the other hand, by all means get the ape mad, hell go as far as kicking it in the stomach for all I care. We don't need more niggers taking up space just to hear their constant bitching about how America is unfair. If our founding fathers were anything like these shitskins from today's time, we would've been history a long time ago. Also, the hell with being on twitter, that place is no good for conservatives to be in. I heard this place called Parlor is a good alternative though. I've been thinking about settling there for a while but I read an article stating that the one who founded Parlor is practically PAYING for liberals to come in as well to balance it out. I'm not sure how I feel about that, if liberals start flocking there as well then it will turn into a burning pile of shit like twitter. We don't a twitter 2.0 or 3.0, we just need a place were we can speak and not get silenced by these damn SJW's.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really happy I have my ccw. These fucking parasites don't respond to anything else. Joje floid caynt breave so now these apes think they can do what ever they want.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soooooo....let me See if I understand this correctly… The Sheboon Niggers rush the white woman and started screeching and squawking at her for some perceived slight, the woman pulls out a gun (a very pregnant woman at that) to defend herself and her and her husband are the ones that are “so racist”???? These fucking yard apes are we out of hand!! I Avoid them at all costs but thank God I have my CCW!