Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheboon says it's time to erase evil George Washington from your history books

History books are going to become mighty thin if everyone who was politically incorrect, sexist, or racist is removed from them. I guess they'll have to fill the pages with all the great things niggers have done through the ages.

George and Martha Washington enslaved 300 "people"
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=pocket-newtab
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No mo Washintonnz?
    So what my new name gonna be?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you dare, niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If niggers are still so sore about slavery, why don't they hate mosques and want them torn down? Mohammed had a shit ton of nigger slaves. And the mudslimes had the good sense to cut the balls off of their slaves.

Technically, the vast bulk of niggers in America immigrated here wayyyy after slavery had been abolished in the first place.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should have never freed the rabid beasts, they belong in chains and under the rule of a whip wielding human.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they enjoyed beating them! What's your name?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the price we all pay for ever letting the filthy niggers be free. They want to remove all traces of white heroes in exchange for savage niggers so the kids can get brainwashed into this SJW nigger coddling bullshit an early age. Here's a little funny thing I use to do in elementary school, I use to fail the black history month quiz on purpose every February because I just did not care about learning about blacks.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a little funny thing I use to do in elementary school, I use to fail the black history month quiz on purpose every February because I just did not care about learning about blacks.
    I would have done the same thing if they would have had such a test when I was in school.

It pisses me off that schools that we fund with out tax $ force that nigger shit on students. All anyone needs to know and learn about niggers can be found right here on Chimpout.