Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Chanelle Helm's 10 demands for white people

it was originally posted on her facebook in 2017. Some may not see it before.

Chanelle Helm, A Nigger Lives Matter leader from Louisville, Kentucky, is demanding white people pay for their inherent sin of being white.

Here are the demands:

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
    2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
    3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
    4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
    5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
    6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
    7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
    8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
    9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
    10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

wtf???????????????
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    gibs-muh at full strength. Niggers have become delusional to the point of insanity. Just more nigger nonsense to ignore.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to the recent nigger riot and robbing, she commented: people(niggers) are committing crimes because they are too hungry or want things too badly. Rich people don’t rob or steal, because they have had it all.
    Wtf????? Why niggers are poor? They don’t fucking work
    And now she shifted her target to the police department, saying that government should cutting police budget, let niggers run their niggerhood.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42f0375d148f42c891037989320a3290.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	11715

Name:	chanelle-helm-photo-by-bud-dorsey.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	246.3 KB 
ID:	11716

Name:	Chanelle-Helm_840x480.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	11717

Name:	75420e0efa2141b483c10b915b095b3e.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	11718

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    gibs-muh at full strength. Niggers have become delusional to the point of insanity. Just more nigger nonsense to ignore.
    If niggers grow in numbers, let’s say 30%+- of the US population (doubled its current percentage), some nonsense we just laugh about now could come to reality in the future.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are my demands:

1. Niggers, if you don’t have any of your ancestry owned by my ancestors, shut the fuck up and get off my property. Even if it were true, I didn't own you so do it anyway before I shoot.
    2. Niggers, if you’re getting property in anyway shape or form that you haven't gained by your own work, give it back. Especially if you are actively trying to take it from me. Do it now before I shoot. You’re bound to get made good in some other way eventually if you don't stop.
    3. If you are a section eight piece of shit living off my money, stop taking it for free and get a job to pay for your own house.
    4. Niggers, if you can afford a Cadillac Exguhlaids with gold rheeumz, you can afford a house of your own. You are not living in generational poverty.
    5. Niggers, if any of the people you intend to rob of their property defend themselves, it's not that we are racists assholes. We react the way we react because of you. Racism is not caused by humans. It is caused by you animals. We don't handle venomous animals for the same reasons. Now get off our property before we shoot.
    6. Niggers, get a job so you can afford to purchase you own land. Get off our land before we shoot.
    7. Niggers, especially sows, quit getting white people especially women fired by screaming racism because you are jealous of them.
    8. Backing up No. 7, if you continue to get white people fired, no one will be able to pay for your countless welfare programs, free housing, medical and other gibs. It's simple math.
    9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, has been carrying your dead weight ass while you fuck up everything you touch, thank them for not getting you fired for your incompetence.
    10. Commit to two things: Start acting like regular law abiding, pay earning, self respecting, productive, load carrying, tax paying white people do every damn day or go the fuck back to Africa and live in the same squalor, shit filled mud huts you came from.

You will not be missed.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Here are my demands:

1. Niggers, if you don’t have any of your ancestry owned by my ancestors, shut the fuck up and get off my property. Even if it were true, I didn't own you so do it anyway before I shoot.
    2. Niggers, if you’re getting property in anyway shape or form that you haven't gained by your own work, give it back. Especially if you are actively trying to take it from me. Do it now before I shoot. You’re bound to get made good in some other way eventually if you don't stop.
    3. If you are a section eight piece of shit living off my money, stop taking it for free and get a job to pay for your own house.
    4. Niggers, if you can afford a Cadillac Exguhlaids with gold rheeumz, you can afford a house of your own. You are not living in generational poverty.
    5. Niggers, if any of the people you intend to rob of their property defend themselves, it's not that we are racists assholes. We react the way we react because of you. Racism is not caused by humans. It is caused by you animals. We don't handle venomous animals for the same reasons. Now get off our property before we shoot.
    6. Niggers, get a job so you can afford to purchase you own land. Get off our land before we shoot.
    7. Niggers, especially sows, quit getting white people especially women fired by screaming racism because you are jealous of them.
    8. Backing up No. 7, if you continue to get white people fired, no one will be able to pay for your countless welfare programs, free housing, medical and other gibs. It's simple math.
    9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, has been carrying your dead weight ass while you fuck up everything you touch, thank them for not getting you fired for your incompetence.
    10. Commit to two things: Start acting like regular law abiding, pay earning, self respecting, productive, load carrying, tax paying white people do every damn day or go the fuck back to Africa and live in the same squalor, shit filled mud huts you came from.

You will not be missed.
    lol you wrote so much….
    If someone is actually doing this as big as BLM, I will sell my car and donate 50% of whatever that money.
    Add one more important thing: no cross-race marriage!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers, working? Law-abiding? Maybe it happens in Wakanda, but never will it happen here. They're just used to all free stuff provided by taxpayers.
    Another demand I have: do not touch human females, do not pollute our species. Know your place. Stay in your hoods and ask your homies for money.
    Oh well, one can wish for segregation.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers need to go to Lyndon Johnson's family and demand money if the want to get the guy that accelerated their "generational poverty" Lazy fucking niggers is what I see.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNiggers View Post
    The niggers need to go to Lyndon Johnson's family and demand money if the want to get the guy that accelerated their "generational poverty" Lazy fucking niggers is what I see.
    Nice avatar!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, yeah. I need to go change my will asap to leave my worldly possessions to niggers when I assume room temperature. They deserve it and think of how much bling and how many big-rims they could buy with it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate to be a "Karen", but where is the crime? Wrong section!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I hate to be a "Karen", but where is the crime? Wrong section!
    Yeah, Karen... I'm sure we all noticed it but let's give the newbie a break on the learning curve. You did realize PE is not just the screen name but a self deprecating description, right?

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are my demands for nigger "people."

1. GTFO of my country and go back to Africa.

That's it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Chanelle Helm, "Fuck Off NIGGER!!"
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Nice avatar!
    Do you know the can of ravioli story? Goes back to the original page years back. Wish I could find the story.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNiggers View Post
    Do you know the can of ravioli story? Goes back to the original page years back. Wish I could find the story.
    Nope I sure don't I'm a noob here.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Here are my demands:

You will not be missed.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Midder Peenud Hayed's 10 Demands for Niggers

1. Cease to exist.

2. Make yourselves good in your entirety in one 24-hour period.

3. Dig your own graves first, with room for your niglets.

4. Give us back all the shit you ugly fuckers have stolen from us.

5. Don't ask for anymore money.

6. Take up mountain climbing, summit Kilauea, and jump into the caldera.

7. With your niglets [see: 3.]...

8. Go swimming more often.

9. Start holding your gat backwards instead of sideways.

10. Light "yourselfs" on fire. At gas stations everywhere...
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 07-04-2020 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Yes.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Well, yeah. I need to go change my will asap to leave my worldly possessions to niggers when I assume room temperature. They deserve it and think of how much bling and how many big-rims they could buy with it.
    My Dad has it in his will that when he passes on, the house is not to be sold to niggers or muslims.

That did not go down well at the lawyers office.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    9. Start holding your gat backwards instead of sideways.
    What would you say if you knew crates of THESE were being dropped into niggerhoods across the USA?

Name:	backwardsgun.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	11732

(And paid for with your tax dollars. )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast