Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Florida nigger sheriff warns he will deputize every gun owning civilian to protect the county

weird one for us Chimpers....nigger talking some sense...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-10yKyKuI

Take a look.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dam! It's even well spoken.
    I almost believe it's inner chimp won't arrive later.
    ALMOST! haha

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once in a blue moon, I see one. They sound human. They go about their lives like humans. They are the extreme exception and not the norm. I keep waiting for them to chimp but most never do or at least never get caught. I have personally known two in my entire life. They were conservative, gun owning, patriotic, tax paying, responsible, contentious, clean, family oriented, oddly smart and hard workers. Neither acted like niggers in ANY respect - I mean not one shred of TNB.

I can only chalk it up to a genetic abnormality where there was enough human blood to override.

I still don't know what to make of them but wish all the rest were like them. I still wouldn't mix with them but, I didn't mind working with them.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Once in a blue moon, I see one. They sound human. They go about their lives like humans. They are the extreme exception and not the norm. I keep waiting for them to chimp but most never do or at least never get caught. I have personally known two in my entire life. They were conservative, gun owning, patriotic, tax paying, responsible, contentious, clean, family oriented, oddly smart and hard workers. Neither acted like niggers in ANY respect - I mean not one shred of TNB.

I can only chalk it up to a genetic abnormality where there was enough human blood to override.

I still don't know what to make of them but wish all the rest were like them. I still wouldn't mix with them but, I didn't mind working with them.
    Agreed. I have also known "black people" who should be differentiated from niggers. I grew up with a few and they were actual families with a Father present who worked a real job and raised their kids with respect. Believe me, no one hates niggers more than this group of blacks.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's nice, but every one of those fucking shitskin apes is on my deport list !! Every stinking deep, dark one of them !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !