Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tarajiah kicked off plane for not wearing mask- claims racisms & nigger lottery jackpot

Black American Airlines passenger says she was called racial slur before being kicked off flight

An American Airlines’ customer tells WBTV she was kicked off a flight from Charlotte without warning. The Black woman says another customer called her a racial slur but that the company decided to remove her from the flight and not him.

Tarajiah Reed was returning from a vacation with her fiancé when she says a connecting flight in Charlotte escalated into a nightmare.

She says before boarding the flight she had her mask around her chin and was waiting for a new one when another passenger confronted her.

“He just began like screaming ‘scoot back’, ‘get six feet back’, ‘you’re contagious’ ‘you’re breathing down my neck’ yelling really, really loud,” Reed said.

It was after she boarded the flight that she says the man called her a racial slur.

“That’s when he preceded to say I don’t care n***** just get back,” Reed said.

Reed says American Airlines employees told her she was in compliance with their rules on masks and that she put it fully on before she boarded the plane.
    https://www.wbtv.com/2020/06/30/blac...ed-off-flight/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I'm concerned, all niggers should be forced to wear masks.

You know, because, well..., they're ugly?
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 07-02-2020 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Forgot word...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^And you know because, well, HERPEGHONORSYPHILAIDS!