Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Lazy nigger ditches amazon van with full of goods inside. Leaves key and location to the internet.

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...comment_stream

Typical lazy nigger. I hope the company who owns the van gets their stuff back. Amazon farms out the stuff for small companies. Amazon don't lose shit but the company who owns the delivery van etc.. do.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't believe this nigger one bit!

We get A-Prime visits almost every day and know the two drivers on our route by name. They are a girl and guy in their early 20's. The guy actually took the time to kick around a soccer ball with #1 spoiled White-privileged son a couple weeks back. They both claim to love their job and neither has ever complained about the hours or conditions. To my knowledge, we've never received a package after 6 PM and I know we're at the very end of their route.

I haven't been looking, I admit, but I can't recall ever seeing an Amazon Prime van out after dark -- and there are a shit-ton of them in these parts!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I quit amazon fuck that driving shit i left the van on 12 mile and Southfield y’all can have that bitch and it’s full of gas wit the keys in the IGNITION .
    I believe it. Since when did any nigger that could live off welfare want to have a job?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.