Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Butterfly Effect

Ferguson: A stupid fat niglet tries to steal a cop's gun and gets airated.

Minneapolis: Crackhead jigaboo dies of a heart attack in police custody.

The result: Our cities are becoming polluted with BLM murals literally celebrating the plague destroying our country.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly believe the current cycle of niggershines began with the making good of precious little No Limit Nigga, Trayboon. Once "light-skinned Hispanic" and national hero, George Zimmerman, was acquitted, I knew the niggers, their agitators, and their commie enablers would not miss the next opportunity to burn and loot.

I saw the same thing unfold in SoCal during the Rodney King episode.

The ended up being a CHIMPOUT for the record books and yours truly almost bought it himself!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I would say that the cycle of violent niggershines started even further back.

I mean, we had the Martin Luther King Jr riots...

And then there was Nat Turner...

We knew almost as long as the USA existed (in various forms) that niggers were a threat to our civilization and our people, but we did not return our defective farm equipment back to Africa.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems to me this Floyd chimpout is much larger than the Rodney King chimpout.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We knew almost as long as the USA existed (in various forms) that niggers were a threat to our civilization and our people, but we did not return our defective farm equipment back to Africa.
    If I had a time machine I could fix all of this, by simply going back to early colonial days, and handing them the invention of the steam tractor. Much cheaper to build or buy, much cheaper to operate, hell cut down your own wood for the firebox! Fuel costs are near zero then, with basic care, outlasts any man or beast, and no chance some idiot is going to set all the tractors free some day! Hand the early colonists a steam tractor and they'd have no reason to import niggers.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    If only......if only you could back in time, with all the Niger unrest currently, I wonder if the founding fathers could see this, what their reaction would be? The dirty violent nigger animal is and has been the cause of so much death and destruction in our society and other Western societies, and the millions and millions of dollars given to the Niger animal hasn't helped or changed anything, recently I received a email from Walmart, and other corporations are doing the same thing, Walmart has pledged over 100 million dollars to the dirty Niger animal to benefit their housing neighborhoods and education, to me, that is racist because you are singling out one specific group and entitling them.

You always hear the Niger say, they are equal, there's a lack of equality in income, housing and education, but the dirty nigger animal does not do anything for themselves, they complain about the schools but my experience with niggers in schools growing up, the niggars were always cutting up in class the worst grades were from the niggers they did not come to school to learn, it was fighting and stealing. The nigger is a dirty animal, niggers absolutely do not belong in Western societies and civilizations, baby long back in the jungle with their own, screwing monkeys. After the Civil War I would have liked to seen all the niggers exported back to Liberia or some other Western African country, or given one state, make it a total Nigger State and the niggers have to stay there or put them on reservations like the white man did to the Indian, that's why we have the problems now because the nigger is in our society's amongst us.