Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I found nigger treats in my grocery store today

Banan is good, but they need to make waddymelom flavour and lace it with arsenic.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen that in the USA, too, but I was too lazy to take a picture.

They should put images of niggers like Trayvon Martin, George Floyd, and other niggers that couldn't breathe on the boxes.

"Made Good."

edit: Wait a second. They sell for the same price, but the pink one has 120 grams, and the yellow one has 96 grams. What a ripoff! Does the yellow one have more calories?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Free from nuts & safe for schools".
    Perhaps I am being "insensitive" but I don't give a shit about someone else's kids allergies. If you are that allergic to something you need to eat by yourself. Separation is good for them. Are they going to go their whole lives demanding everybody abstains for their benefit? Ok I am detracting from the joke and I am sorry.

On a side note. Can you imagine a nigger choking on one of those and you finding the box next to them? "Made good"? I think I would laugh myself into the funny farm. I would not be able to stop laughing for the rest of my life.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Made Good? With a name like that I highly doubt they are anything BUT good. This broken nigger language is even making it on food products? How sad. What's next for an absurd product name, "Da good shiet" That way when niggers go buying crap for their coon family or "homeboys", they can just say "mayke sho to buy da good shiet" and they'll know what they are talking about.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Perhaps I am being "insensitive" but I don't give a shit about someone else's kids allergies. If you are that allergic to something you need to eat by yourself. Separation is good for them. Are they going to go their whole lives demanding everybody abstains for their benefit? Ok I am detracting from the joke and I am sorry.

Nut allergies are not real. They where made up as a social engineering device to force the masses of white suburban human families into a group think hive mentality where one person can bend the entire group to cater to the desires of that one. This was to ready the sheeple for what we are going through now, where hoards of niggers, antifa and their cuck enablers bitch, moan and vandalize their way into a revolution.

OK, all tinfoil hats aside, it is just a symptom of society and a sad indication of where we are at as a society. The majority of voices and needs are silenced by a few squeaky wheels and the backbones of our nation and world are broken to make way for an infected toe that should simply be amputated.

Look, I feel for any kid that has a nut allergy, but shit folks... Just tell your kids not to eat them if they're allergic. It's not our fault so don't try to make the entire class suffer!

I'm allergic to nigger smell but nobody ever gave me two shits of consideration...

Not to get back on subject here but - "Free from nuts and safe for schools."

If we got the nuts out of the school boards (and government as a whole), all the schools would be safe because they would be segregated.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Nut allergies are not real. They where made up as a social engineering device to force the masses of white suburban human families into a group think hive mentality where one person can bend the entire group to cater to the desires of that one. This was to ready the sheeple for what we are going through now, where hoards of niggers, antifa and their cuck enablers bitch, moan and vandalize their way into a revolution.
    ...*cough*

They are real, but the reason behind that is a genetic deficiency. The reason humans can survive without their appendix is because their chromosomes are (currently) encoded with the data needed to manufacture the things that digest carbs, fats, and proteins. (I'm not going to get overly scientific because, honestly, what would be the point?)

People with allergic reactions to common human foods lack the genetic information to process those things. In a sense, one could make the argument that they are defective. And they are, in a very real sense.

I have the feels for people with problems of that nature, but the harsh reality is that allowing people with defects like that to continue to make babies will eventually result in a human society filled with weaklings that will be easily conquered by just about any enemy force.

edit: Which is probably not a huge problem, as long as at least 3% of your population is capable of defeating 100% of your enemies. The USA tends to use that strategy.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    ...*cough*
    Did you read the rest of the post? I tried to make it clear that I was joking. Perhaps I failed. The briefest cursory oral exam would have revealed my tongue planted firmly in my cheek.

I have my own allergies as well. I just don't make the world cater to me over them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    been a day and nobody has shopped this yet? Where's Whitey??

Crispy dried dead niggers in a box...dem taystee !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    ...*cough*

They are real, but the reason behind that is a genetic deficiency. The reason humans can survive without their appendix is because their chromosomes are (currently) encoded with the data needed to manufacture the things that digest carbs, fats, and proteins. (I'm not going to get overly scientific because, honestly, what would be the point?)

People with allergic reactions to common human foods lack the genetic information to process those things. In a sense, one could make the argument that they are defective. And they are, in a very real sense.

I have the feels for people with problems of that nature, but the harsh reality is that allowing people with defects like that to continue to make babies will eventually result in a human society filled with weaklings that will be easily conquered by just about any enemy force.

edit: Which is probably not a huge problem, as long as at least 3% of your population is capable of defeating 100% of your enemies. The USA tends to use that strategy.
    Libtards are DEFECTIVE!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's what I'm talking about !!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There should be a special Floyd edition.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    That's what I'm talking about !!
    For sure it would sell out each and every day.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found the next snack to be niggerized...

https://www.noosayoghurt.com/product/coconut-lil-tub/

maybe a Nascar theme?

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    I found the next snack to be niggerized...

https://www.noosayoghurt.com/product/coconut-lil-tub/

maybe a Nascar theme?