Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape Google Make Tranny Nigger Perv Marsha P. Johnson the June 30 "Doodle"

"Marsha P. Johnson (August 24, 1945 – July 6, 1992), born Malcolm Michaels Jr" (It Prolly croaked from AIDS)
    "Today’s Doodle will help teach her story to many more around the world, and about the work that has been historically ignored and often purposely left out of history books," said Elle Hearns, executive director of The Marsha P. Johnson Institute, in a statement. "Today’s Doodle of Marsha reminds people that Black and LGBTQ+ history is bigger than just a month; it is something to be honored every single day."

In 2019, New York City said it would commemorate the legacy of Johnson and STAR co-founder Sylvia Rivera with a monument in Greenwich Village.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...st/3283994001/
    There is even a foundation named for this giant turd: https://marshap.org/
    I won't show the doodle out of respect for your eyes.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    "Marsha P. Johnson (August 24, 1945 – July 6, 1992), born Malcolm Michaels Jr" (It Prolly croaked from AIDS)
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...st/3283994001/
    There is even a foundation named for this giant turd: https://marshap.org/
    I won't show the doodle out of respect for your eyes.

I know this forum is supposed to be about Niggers only, but I cannot stand those fucking chomo fags that are taking over this country. They are feminizing boys and grooming children because the are pedophiles. The demoralization of America is almost complete because of those filthy liberals.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my opinion, it's really super weird how behaviors that are obviously outside of the norm and indicative of mental illness are... encouraged by liberals?

Perhaps it is a means to deflect attention away from their own craziness.

Not that I have anything against HIV positive niggers giving AIDS and other diseases to other niggers and niggerlovers. I fully support that kind of behavior, and will support the LGBTQ movement to insure that niggerkind self-decimates.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon6891 View Post
    I cannot stand those fucking chomo fags that are taking over this country. They are feminizing boys and grooming children because the are pedophiles. The demoralization of America is almost complete because of those filthy liberals.
    Same here. I too hate those faggots that are turning our young boys to girls. Back in the day, if a boy even slightly looked like a girl they would get made fun of and put them back in line with a little old fashioned bulling which to me is something I can stand by. Nowadays, everyone is treating being different as "special". I seriously NEVER in my life heard of young boys wanting to become girls, why is this a thing now? As far as I know, I never have seen any boy willing to be feminized. This is crazy that there are parents (who should't even be parents) that are allowing their boys to put on dresses, makeup and all that shit and expect people to "accept them". Absolute madness I tell you. I fucking hate all this disgusting fag loving bullshit and niggers trying to take over. America is fucked unless we try and clean up this mess and put America back together instead of allowing it to continue to be a constant freak show everyday.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why I refuse to use Google...

I swear... this country is 10x worse than the shit that was going on in Sodom and Gomorrah.

I'm honestly ready for The Almighty Father to send in the 4 Horsemen and end this shit.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    This is why I refuse to use Google...

I swear... this country is 10x worse than the shit that was going on in Sodom and Gomorrah.

I'm honestly ready for The Almighty Father to send in the 4 Horsemen and end this shit.
    Same here. I don't even have a google account. They push their fag agenda and censor anyone who opposes it. Same with the blm nigger agenda. That tranny loving nigger Obama destroyed this country by legalizing gay marriage. I got fed up with it so I joined a Pro-Family activist group.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quick question, what do you use instead of google? I tried using bing which is good but I'm not sure if they're pro fag & blm shit. Duckduckgo is good too but often times the search results are limited.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Since Big Tech are liberals, your choices are pretty limited. For search engines I use DuckDuckGo on the Brave browser platform. Brave comes in handy for blocking ads. Duckduckgo is still biased in my opinion but not as bad as google. I also use a VPN , but lately vpns are being banned by websites. If they can't track your IP address, you can't access their websites. It's becoming as bad as the CCP with privacy. I will probably end up unplugging from the internet within the next 5 years. When they mandate 5G, vaccines, and RFID chips in people, I'm going incognito and unplugging.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That stuff is meant to be aimed at Whyte children. They only want niggers and tan-folk reproducing.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to be Pro Life, but then I realized that Planned Parenthood is carrying out the eugenics program that we always needed in this country. Preventing niggers and Marxist commie liberals from procreating. I myself am MGTOW because of feminism. I read this book-- https://www.mgtow.com/book/the-feminist-lie/ and found out that the founder of Planned Parenthood (Margaret Sanger) despised filthy niggers too.