Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

South Africa. Muh-dik and murder

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ers-raped.html

Nigger lives don't matter to other niggers in South Africa.

For some reason, we are now meant to worship savage shitskins when South Africa is a shining example of what happens when you let niggers near the levers of power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such an amazing nation going to the nogs !

South Africa has one of the highest femicide rates anywhere in the world with more than 2,700 women and 1,000 children murdered last year and a further 42,000 women raped.
    This is coming to America if you let it folks !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't South Africa borderline close to being a first world nation a couple of decades ago?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Wasn't South Africa borderline close to being a first world nation a couple of decades ago?
    It was a "first world" nation until Humans were forced from power by the global elite. Once the country was turned over to niggers, it quickly devolved into the typical nigger shit-hole.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    Such an amazing nation going to the nogs !

This is coming to America if you let it folks !
    The nigger tradition carries on in America and anyplace else niggers infest. If their sows or burners dump them, get gravid with sprogs, or refuse muh dik, they get acid in the face, stabbed/beaten to death with a hammer, chopped up and thrown in a ditch. It's just normal behavior for them and how they deal with relationship conflicts.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The nigger tradition carries on in America and anyplace else niggers infest. If their sows or burners dump them, get gravid with sprogs, or refuse muh dik, they get acid in the face, stabbed/beaten to death with a hammer, chopped up and thrown in a ditch. It's just normal behavior for them and how they deal with relationship conflicts.
    Um, it sounds like you are describing muslims instead of niggers.

Niggers aren't intelligent enough to use half of the weapons you described.

But yes, most muslims are on the downlow, just like niggers, and they like to fuck little boys. Muslim nations pretend that this doesn't happen and that it is against the law, but muslims do it anyway. If niggersmuslims weren't socially encouraged to reproduce, they wouldn't.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, niggers are very proficient at using hammers and sharp instruments against their females. Africoons especially enjoy their machetes.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, niggers are very proficient at using hammers and sharp instruments against their females. Africoons especially enjoy their machetes.
    That is so racist. I should report you to the thought police.

(That's actually one of my favorite movies. The concept of enforcing law and order is apparently genetic, as far as I'm concerned.)

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    It was a "first world" nation until Humans were forced from power by the global elite. Once the country was turned over to niggers, it quickly devolved into the typical nigger shit-hole.
    Before 1980s, South Africa was the 6th richest country in the world, after niggers took over, only less than 40 years, now it is around 100th. I seriously believe God made niggers to be enslaved by other races.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    Before 1980s, South Africa was the 6th richest country in the world, after niggers took over, only less than 40 years, now it is around 100th. I seriously believe God made niggers to be enslaved by other races.
    I think God had to either be drunk when he made niggers, or he had his most retarded (relatively speaking) assistant make niggers. (I don't remember anything in the Bible that stated angels were perfect in every way.)

Either way, it's obvious that niggers are an evolutionary dead end.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you're here man! You are 100% correct!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think God had to either be drunk when he made niggers, or he had his most retarded (relatively speaking) assistant make niggers. (I don't remember anything in the Bible that stated angels were perfect in every way.)

The existence of niggers is why I'm an agnostic.

No supposed "Supreme Being" could be so flawed, or so malevolent, as to allow such an invasive species to soil the Human diaspora.
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 07-01-2020 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Spelling like a nigger

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The existence of niggers is why I'm an agnostic.

No supposed "Supreme Being" could be so flawed, or so malevolent, as to allow such an invasive species to soil the Human diaspora.
    On the other hand... have you ever played a video game that was based around the concept of managing human resources?

I seriously doubt I'm the only person here that has intentionally designed a building without bathrooms, causing my employees and visitors to literally shit, piss, and vomit on the floor.

I wonder if that is the same kind of gleeful joy democrats feel when niggers, antifa, and protesters are rioting, looting, and killing people.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

If God made everything for a reason, then niggers shall serve a purpose of slave. And God approve slavery. Look back to the Ancient Rome, Spain and Holland in 1800s and South Africa back in 70s, how flourish when niggers were slaves. Now you see France, south Africa and United States full of nigger, no doubt a huge step-back in every way.

Physically speaking, Niggers have higher hormone level than other races, therefore they are able to sweat faster and cool their body temperature down which makes them very good labors. Bad side of is niggers f***k more.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you're here man! You are 100% correct!
    Nice to see you too my friend. Btw, the nigger on your avatar has very long distance between two eyes, we call that a sign of mentally retarded. Do you have the same saying where you from?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    God created niggers to test us. Those who commit beastiality, obviously an animal. Those who abide in peace and law and order, live in grace. Niggers are Satan's henchmen, that's why we must resist and fight and never surrender to nigger loving.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see you too my friend. Btw, the nigger on your avatar has very long distance between two eyes, we call that a sign of mentally retarded. Do you have the same saying where you from?

I think we've concluded that most, if not all, niggers have some degree of mental retardation. The spontaneous eruptions of violence, the inability to control behavior, comprehend consequences, or see past the next hour all seem to point to genetic mental defects. This seems to be the case even when their eyes aren't on the sides of their heads.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMMFLWAO! Well, to be honest, I might have used a little Photoshop on that nigger. Not much though...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we've concluded that most, if not all, niggers have some degree of mental retardation. The spontaneous eruptions of violence, the inability to control behavior, comprehend consequences, or see past the next hour all seem to point to genetic mental defects. This seems to be the case even when their eyes aren't on the sides of their heads.
    Niggers are backward in everyway, even their food taste like shit. American niggers are indeed the worst of all. Egalitarians in white countries spoiled and tolerated niggers for too long, like raising a retarded but very greedy and strong baby.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMMFLWAO! Well, to be honest, I might have used a little Photoshop on that nigger. Not much though...
    you people are very funny. nice skill. i barely see any signs of PS though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast