Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

White BLM "Protester" shoots driver for no reason at all!

Man Shot After Protester Fires Handgun Into SUV During Utah BLM Protest
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...comment_stream

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sort of thing reminds me of the movie 'Black Hawk Down.'

It's almost as if the USA is turning into a lawless land ruled by fascist children that enjoy torturing and killing innocent people.

Dibs on the name "Mad Max."

Seriously though, if someone pulled a gun on me like that, I would run him over with my car. No fucks given, regardless of race or species.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    This sort of thing reminds me of the movie 'Black Hawk Down.'

It's almost as if the USA is turning into a lawless land ruled by fascist children that enjoy torturing and killing innocent people.

Dibs on the name "Mad Max."

Seriously though, if someone pulled a gun on me like that, I would run him over with my car. No fucks given, regardless of race or species.
    You know, it's getting to the point where I'm wondering if I'm actually dead, and it turns out I'm in Hell, and it's just like Earth, but completely and monumentally fucked up with the savages running the entire show. Not sure how that would explain everyone else on here and our fellow "Human Lives Matter" bretheren out there who haven't found or joined this site yet. But America, and probably the entire world, is turning into what I imagine Hell to be like.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    You know, it's getting to the point where I'm wondering if I'm actually dead, and it turns out I'm in Hell, and it's just like Earth, but completely and monumentally fucked up with the savages running the entire show. Not sure how that would explain everyone else on here and our fellow "Human Lives Matter" bretheren out there who haven't found or joined this site yet. But America, and probably the entire world, is turning into what I imagine Hell to be like.
    Looks like you and me feel the same way. I personally feel like I'm having a nightmare and am having troubles waking up. However this isn't a nightmare and I can't just "wake up" from this bad dream because this bad dream is a reality. You know at first I didn't believe much in the after life, not in heaven nor in hell but I guess hell is very much real and now hell is located here on Earth. God what the hell happened to the America we once knew?

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Looks like you and me feel the same way. I personally feel like I'm having a nightmare and am having troubles waking up. However this isn't a nightmare and I can't just "wake up" from this bad dream because this bad dream is a reality. You know at first I didn't believe much in the after life, not in heaven nor in hell but I guess hell is very much real and now hell is located here on Earth. God what the hell happened to the America we once knew?
    I hate to say this, but shit always sucked. It would raise massive red flags if I revealed my true age.

There were a handful of humans that genuinely tried to make the world a better place with science and technology... and I tried my best to guide them.

But as usual, the inbred niggers and their ilk will most likely destroy everything and send us into another Dark Age. It is almost impossible for me to express how much I truly hate niggers in the English language.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    It is almost impossible for me to express how much I truly hate niggers in the English language.
    Who doesn't hate niggers (except for some blond bimbos and libtards who treat them like some endangered species which if they were, what's the problem in that). If the nigger hates America so much then why not move to africa? There is an article stating that the government minister of ghana is openly accepting "afro americans" with open arms to go back home. They are doing America a huge favor by trying to take that load out of us yet niggers want to stay here and continue to bitch about "ray-sism" and how we owe them shit. America doesn't owe them shit and I'd be damn the day I surrender to these apes. I seriously don't get why they just don't accept the offer and get their assess out of this country if they feel so "attacked". If these shitskins are constantly praising there home country apefrica in American soil and have amuch love for apefirca then why aren't they fucking leaving? Really, they don't accept that offer because they know their shitty country is literal shit and not as advanced as the U.S. They want all the luxury this country has which is why they won't go back. If niggers actually DID accept the offer, then there won't be any "wite wimmenz" over there for them to "muh dik" and give AIDS/give birth to a hell spawn or any KFC. They'd be shit out of luck but that's there home country for you. A shitty place filled with shitty people, which in turn now we have to care for these niggers and listen to their shit along with all the coalburner's half nigglets. Allowing the nigger to exist was the biggest mistake ever, they should've went extinct years ago or stayed slaves because now we all have to suffer the consequences of allowing apes to have human rights.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    You are not alone. Myself and many people that i know are feeling the same way. I am more and more convinced that hell is here on earth and maybe we are being punished for some
    wrong doings (or who knows what??) in our past lives. This is something to think about.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would donate lots of money to get the niggers to move to Ghana if I actually thought that is what it would be used for. It would no doubt be wasted on KFC and cocaine. So I will keep my money and buy more guns and ammo.