Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Cucked NBA bows down to blm

Get a load of this: https://bit.ly/2Zmzt4J
    The nigger-loving NBA is going full SJW in an attempt to appease the coons and all the virtue signaling millennial white knights.

What an absolute embarrassment. Sports are supposed to be a getaway from all the political bullshit plaguing everyday life, unfortunately that is no longer the case. I haven't watched NBA since the early 2000's, but shit like this still pisses me off. Might as well just call it niggerball at this point.

Are there any nigger/blm-free sports I can watch anymore??

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven’t watched niggerball since Larry Bird retired. Still a few human sports around. Golf only has 2 or three niggers and Nigger Woods has not played lately due to an injury. INDYCAR racing =Zero niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Even Hockey has been spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Coon View Post
    Get a load of this: https://bit.ly/2Zmzt4J
    The nigger-loving NBA is going full SJW in an attempt to appease the coons and all the virtue signaling millennial white knights.

What an absolute embarrassment. Sports are supposed to be a getaway from all the political bullshit plaguing everyday life, unfortunately that is no longer the case. I haven't watched NBA since the early 2000's, but shit like this still pisses me off. Might as well just call it niggerball at this point.

Are there any nigger/blm-free sports I can watch anymore??
    Even Hockey has been spoiled by these beasts.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish someone would invent a N-Chip for televisions.

The N-Chip would cache 30 seconds of video, and when a nigger is detected, its face will be blurred, it's voice will be muted, and subtitles will appear so you can understand what it is trying to mumble.

Alternatively, another option would be to simply show a black (LOL) screen on the tv whenever niggers are shown, and just show subtitles so you know what was going on.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Hockey, Skiing
    Hockey? Isn't PK Subban nigger, Lindsay Vonn's pet, a hockey player? Nothing is nigger free anymore, sadly.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Almost nothing in this world is nigger free as eventually, the niggers always get their fucking way because they cry "ray-cis" when they are not included in something. That's sadly the cruel world we live in unless an unexpected miracle happens.