Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

These white parents should be ashamed of themselves.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing like a niglet being raised by homos. Makes me kind of sick.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It does make me sick, sinners and abominations, AND raising niggers who will not contribute anything. On the contrary, it will rape and murder 20 years from now.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be fair, if a niglet buck was raised by its father, it would also be raised by a homo.

Has anyone EVER met a nigger that was not willing to muh dik an asshole?

I mean, this isn't something most of us usually talk about, but I generally prefer the 'penis in the vagina' style of having sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG. I've never had anything against gays - never cared who was gay. One of my lifelong friends is a gay guy (who does not parade on the street with his butt exposed). But do they have to be so flaming and mincing they put Mae West to shame? Can't they just act like normal people? And of course, getting a niglet pet makes them even more pedestal-worthy and they need to virtue signal this to the world. They can do whatever they like, but indoctrinating human babies to think niggers are great is child abuse, IMO.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    To be fair, if a niglet buck was raised by its father, it would also be raised by a homo.

Has anyone EVER met a nigger that was not willing to muh dik an asshole?

I mean, this isn't something most of us usually talk about, but I generally prefer the 'penis in the vagina' style of having sex.
    You'd be surprised that there are actually some niggers that would fuck transgenders, especially if they are white. A few niggers even become homos themselves too, definitely a spawn of hell if you ask me. Besides, a nigger pretty much fucks anything that moves, they have no morals, they have no shame so that shouldn't be much of a surprise to anyone.