Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Face masks - to wear or not...

Humans seem to be making personal choices but what of Niggers? Although any device which covers even part of their Chimp like features can only be a good thing is it true that when the vast majority try them on they instantly mumble - 'Ah cain't Breeve'

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    IT has already been proven that any regular face mask will NOT stop corvid19 an N95 mask is only good for 25 to 30 contacts and then needs changed out.
    There is a far more elegant solution to the face mask question: http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...077-The-Fondom

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fondom.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	11710

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    IT has already been proven that any regular face mask will NOT stop corvid19 an N95 mask is only good for 25 to 30 contacts and then needs changed out.
    Trust me, mask of any kind adds an extra layer of protection, way better than not wearing one. See east asian countries like china, korea and japan. Very low infection rate, because EVERYONE wears mask. As for N95 or surgical masks(very effective), change it everyday if you have enough stock. Don’t touch your eyes/mouth /faces before hand washing.
    My girlfriend is in Richmond area in Vancouver, minor to non infections. Also because everyone wears mask since beginning. Not everyone have enough N95, most people just wear regular masks, less defensive but can still filter most big viral particles.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    There is a far more elegant solution to the face mask question: http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...077-The-Fondom

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fondom.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	11710
    Let me guess - that's a 'TOBY' brand mask - right?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Texas Gov. just issued a state wide mandate to wear a mask when out in public places.. It's also illegal for a concealed carrying citizen to wear a mask so what the fuck Gov. Abbot? I'm so sick of this shit.