'When you call 911 who is going to come out?'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/law-en...-defund-police

"I just think that, in this case, they need to do a little bit more research," she advised. "Not having police, defunding [and] dismantling a police department, and bringing in perhaps civilians to do the work...What are you going to do when the bad people come out? What are you going to do when the bad people show up? When you call 9-1-1 who is going to come out?"

"I think this is something they really need to look at and they really need to examine closely. Because even if I wasn't a police officer, let me tell you I wouldn't want to live in a city that doesn't have laws," she stated.

"And, it’s interesting, when they asked the city council member, ‘What does that look like when I’m being robbed. Who is going to come?’ And, they said, ‘Well, that’s just your privilege talking,'" he added. "Excuse me? That's the privilege of every single American in this country to feel safe -- to be able to call on police and have them come out."
I think this could be a good thing.

Good in the sense that in these "No Cops" states, the niggers, democrats, liberals, antifas, and nigger lovers will make each other good, while the humans will flee and set up camp in a civilized part of the USA.

This is exactly the sort of thing that causes human flight.