Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Teen ' good boi ' of the day slaughter in NYC

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/bronx-...nyc-shootings/

promising teen athletic bakkaball coon gets gentrified in NYC - and of course, niggers blaming lack of po for their loss.

So defund the po till you need them niggers. All niggers should be forced to study Chimpout.org to gain some kind of understanding of their rotten predicament.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So what do the niggers want?

More police or less police?

It's so confusing these days...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the sow who shit out invincible good boi bakkaball star will not forgive its sprog's murderer. ( hmmm....no pappy on the scene is there? )

Imagine if a white man made good this trainee villain....could you imagine the BLM uprising? ( Big Lips Moving )

https://nypost.com/2020/06/30/mom-of...ered-my-heart/
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    the sow who shit out invincible good boi bakkaball star will not forgive its sprog's murderer. ( hmmm....no pappy on the scene is there? )

Imagine if a white man made good this trainee villain....could you imagine the BLM uprising? ( Big Lips Moving )

https://nypost.com/2020/06/30/mom-of...ered-my-heart/
    There are some funny elements to this story:

The mother of a promising Bronx high-school basketball star bemoaned the street violence that took her son’s life — and said she can never forgive the unknown gunman who shot him dead.

Brandon Hendricks, 17, was at a friend’s birthday cookout late Sunday when gunfire broke out and he was shot once in the neck. He was rushed to St. Barnabas Hospital, where he was pronounced good.

“I just think they should ban guns,” she said. “There is too much opportunity and how do poor people get guns? It comes from somewhere and I think they need to find a better way of handling it.”
    Guns shouldn't be banned.

Niggers should be banned. From the USA.

Guns don't kill people and niggers; niggers kill people and niggers. Besides, even if guns weren't available, niggers would still find a way to murder each other.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blm.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	170.3 KB 
ID:	11709