Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Imagine my shock. Alt Right girl/coal burner Lauren Southern is back.

Now claims she is a centrist.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/technol...cee0bdf53b8cb7

She must have marry a white liberal with money other wise lol. She likes the right's money too much and riding nigger cock too much.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She was gone? Who is she? I couldn't find out because listening to some dumb "influencer" millennial idiot was making my ears bleed.

Whoever this mouthy moron is, she has a taste for dark meat, although I think even the Muzzie dumped her.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    She was gone? Who is she? I couldn't find out because listening to some dumb "influencer" millennial idiot was making my ears bleed.

Whoever this mouthy moron is, she has a taste for dark meat, although I think even the Muzzie dumped her.

The guy on the right is mulatto black guy. At first people thought he was camel jockey. but she corrected people and said he was black.
    She was very popular with the right. she did white genocide and migrants getting to Europe etc.. But people who knew her knew she was a liberal deep down.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why does anyone care what this dumb bitch is babbling about? That anyone is so stupid they'll listen to the mindless garbage coming from some boring attention whore is very disheartening, although not surprising.

She needs to shove a few more nigger muh diks in her mouth to shut her up.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kind of a shame, really. Until nigger DNA started affecting her biochemistry, Lauren Southern was doing some almost award winning youtube stuff about the European migrant invasion, I mean, some pretty good, down in the trenches stuff. Now, she's just another infected burner.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/POEcdt2NL8pw/

She got this just removed from Youtube. She has something to hide.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe many of these supposedly conservative "influencers" are paid leftist moles.

It would surprise me one bit if this chick is on the Soros (et al) payroll.