Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger with 44 niglets finally sterilized

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...an-44-22269476

Mariam Nabatanzi, from Uganda, gave birth to her first set of twins when she was just 13 and after her husband walked out, she has been raising her massive brood alone.

Mariam Nabatanzi was just 13 when she became to her first set of twins.

By the time she was just 36 Mariam had given birth to another 42 babies, which she is having to raise alone after her husband walked out on the giant family.

Mariam has three sets of quadruplets, four sets of triplets and six sets of twins and incredibly manages to care for and feed them all on her own.

Mariam confirmed that doctors had taken action to remove the risk of her becoming pregnant again.

She said the doctor told her he had "cut my uterus from inside".
    This is like a Lovecraftian horror story. Except for the part where it is spayed.

It's like that moment in those Alien movies when you realize the humans are fucked.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    To think US without planned parenthood US would have been Majority nigger by now.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So readers are supposed to feel sorry for that filthy muh poosay sowpotomus and her clown car uterus? Yeah, maybe I'll send a donation to the vile sow who does nothing but spread and then squat and shit out litters of nasty little niglets.

This story is actually making me queasy.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus, the bucks must need to strap a 2x4 onto their asses to keep from falling into that crater of a muh poosie!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Jesus, the bucks must need to strap a 2x4 onto their asses to keep from falling into that crater of a muh poosie!
    Isn't it unspeakably disgusting? That fat sow could probably birth a baby elephant by now with just one push and a grunt. Ewwww!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol at the comments. I was going to say the same thing, that nigger sows pussy must look like a train tunnel by now. ECHO... ECHO... ECHO... ECHO...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Isn't it unspeakably disgusting? That fat sow could probably birth a baby elephant by now with just one push and a grunt. Ewwww!
    The nigglet probably just falls out as the sow is walking to the feeding trough.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    The nigglet probably just falls out as the sow is walking to the feeding trough.
    A feeding trough provided by YT. And this is what the phony, nigger-loving libtards think we should subsidize: Brainless, massive sows rutting non-stop and dropping niglets all over the place with less thought and planning than give cows in the field.

Even many animals postpone or curtail their reproduction if there aren't sufficient resources for them to raise a litter. Therefore breeder sows and their bucks are lower on the evolutionary scale than most animals. But we already knew that.

No harsh steps need be taken. If humans just withdrew all aid to niggers, the species would die a natural death.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    To think US without planned parenthood US would have been Majority nigger by now.
    I have tried to make this argument for decades now. If not for legalized abortion, we would have AT LEAST twice the niggers in this country that we have now.

I am philosophically opposed to the practice, but Yo Howdy!, has it kept us from a true Niggerpocalypse.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I have tried to make this argument for decades now. If not for legalized abortion, we would have AT LEAST twice the niggers in this country that we have now.

I am philosophically opposed to the practice, but Yo Howdy!, has it kept us from a true Niggerpocalypse.
    When it comes to planned parenthood conservatives are deaf to the idea.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The whole moral question about abortion wouldn't matter if we just sterilized them all. Give them free Neports, weed and crack for life if they agree to get snipped. That would be money well invested. Lifetime (a short one at that) of drugs is a hell of a lot cheaper than the free housing, food, medical and all the other gibs they rack up over the course of their miserable lives.

Problem solved.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When it comes to planned parenthood conservatives are deaf to the idea.
    Totally.

The abortion issue is easy for me because I am an agnostic. While I am personally convinced that life does not begin at conception (there is no magic that happens during fertilization -- most of which, are unsuccessful), I don't want to see potential Human life destroyed once it's viable.

Again, absent the Roe ruling and Planned Parenthood, we would almost certainly have 90 - 100 million niggers in this nation of 350 million instead of the 45 million we have now.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The whole moral question about abortion wouldn't matter if we just sterilized them all. Give them free Neports, weed and crack for life if they agree to get snipped. That would be money well invested. Lifetime (a short one at that) of drugs is a hell of a lot cheaper than the free housing, food, medical and all the other gibs they rack up over the course of their miserable lives.

Problem solved.
    Great idea, but doubt our liberal masters will ever allow it lol.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea, but doubt our liberal masters will ever allow it lol.
    We can't complain about them (RAY-CISS!)
    We can't send the BTA.
    We can't sterilize them.
    We can't shoot them even if they break in to kill us all unless we live in castle states.

It's like we have some damned endangered species running around and we're walking on egg shells to keep from doing anything about them. I'm so sick of this shit.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    44 X 10 Power of NIG = 1 million more coons in 50 years due to the prolific muh-pussying of this fucking machine.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now 41, Mariam has been told she suffers from a rare genetic condition, which means she kept having multiple births - despite begging doctors for help when she was just 23.
    and incredibly manages to care for and feed them all on her own.
    A doctor warned the mother that birth control, like the Pill, could cause her problems because she had unusually large ovaries.
    At just 23, Mariam had 25 children and desperately begged her doctor for help to stop her having any more.

But once again the medical advice was that she should keep getting pregnant because her ovary count was so high.
    All .

That sow does have genetics to shit out multiple niglets, but it still required muh dikk to make the niglets. Unless that's one of the sows that I suspect can reproduce by masturbation.

And what is that BS about "should keep getting pregnant"? Otherwise it would die? Well, that isn't a hard choice for the rest of us to make.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    And what is that BS about "should keep getting pregnant"? Otherwise it would die? Well, that isn't a hard choice for the rest of us to make.
    It's shame they don't have abortion clinics in Uganda, and in most nigger countries.

One might think they would be doing niggers a favor by giving them fewer mouths to feed.

I blame the Roman Catholic church for sending missionaries down there to convince the niggers to not seek out birth control devices and/or abortions. It's almost as if the church is creating the very same problems that they send their missionaries down there to try and fix.

And there's no telling how many little niglet boys the priests muh dikked.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I blame the Roman Catholic church for sending missionaries down there to convince the niggers to not seek out birth control devices and/or abortions. It's almost as if the church is creating the very same problems that they send their missionaries down there to try and fix.
    They learned from light bulb manufacturers that found out there is no money in making filament light bulbs that last more than 2000 hours. Even the LED's are designed to die early as well now for the same reason.

Yeah, the Pope is evil. Of course there's that whole pedo thing going too...

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh, ever seen gremlins? Sounds like it multiplies with water.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dr Charles Kiggundu, a gynecologist at Mulago Hospital in Kampala, Uganda, said: "Her case is genetic predisposition to hyper-ovulate, which is releasing multiple eggs in one cycle, which significantly increases the chance of having multiples; it is always genetic."
    If you ever read Huxley's excellent dystopian novel Brave New World, there's a part in it where the humans of the future are hatched in hatcheries instead of conceived naturally. And the scientists in the hatchery are marveling at how much more 'fertile' the nigger uterus was as opposed to the European ones. It's surprising that Aldous Huxley hasn't been labelled as waycisssss.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.