Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger loving rich White Couple stands down a whole crowd of BLM and Antifa with guns.(update)

I Wouldn't call them heroes. But I hope they'll vote Republican next time. Cause they donate money to the Democratic party and is your typical rich liberal. No guns for anyone but themselves etc..They literally lived on a private street. So when the mobs came for them, they took out their guns.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...rs-viral-video

Please move to this nigger loving section. As I thought.

Their attorney, Albert Watkins, told The Associated Press on Monday that the couple are long-time civil rights advocates and support the message of the Black Lives Matter movement.
    https://www.fox19.com/2020/06/29/cou...s-mayors-home/
    Last edited by Cat fur allergic; 06-29-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm... you'd think they could afford something better than the weapons they had.

But being liberals, it makes sense that they would buy outdated, stereotypically "scary" weapons that they are personally afraid of.

They should have had a Ruger .45 Colt in single action, and a modern AR-15 "pistol." Contrary to popular belief, neither of those items are outdated.

Besides, who wants to get shot with a .45 caliber bullet? Not me. Hell, I don't enjoy being shot with a bullet of any caliber.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Hmmm... you'd think they could afford something better than the weapons they had.

But being liberals, it makes sense that they would buy outdated, stereotypically "scary" weapons that they are personally afraid of.

They should have had a Ruger .45 Colt in single action, and a modern AR-15 "pistol." Contrary to popular belief, neither of those items are outdated.

Besides, who wants to get shot with a .45 caliber bullet? Not me. Hell, I don't enjoy being shot with a bullet of any caliber.
    I think liberals would be more afraid of a AK to be honest with you. I personally to scare the crowd, would bring out ak style shotguns instead.(not for a fire fight lol, too few ammo).

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    If the husband walked out carrying this I bet they would have scattered like the cockroaches they're.

This is my Keep the fuck off my property enforcer.

Attachment 11695
    It is a beast.

That being said, a fully automatic 10/22 would also fuck someone up. Getting shot with something like that would require at least a month of bed time.

I prefer it when the bullets pass through me cleanly, but that doesn't translate into a clear threat deterrence.

Most people are willing to walk away when they see a barrel that is very close to that of a .50 cal. Besides, that shit HURTS.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the husband walked out carrying this I bet they would have scattered like the cockroaches they're.

Attachment 11695
    I would never had been allow anything close to this when I had my license in NYC LOL. The shit I was allow to own was mostly collectors items. Cause they come naturally with very few shots. and magazines are tiny limits of 6 I think. It been years I had my license lol.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I would never had been allow anything close to this when I had my license in NYC LOL. The shit I was allow to own was mostly collectors items. Cause they come naturally with very few shots. and magazines are tiny limits of 6 I think. It been years I had my license lol.
    When you have so few shots, make sure they count.

Modern .45 colt ammo is not the same as it was back in the day. It can really fuck someone up.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    When you have so few shots, make sure they count.

Modern .45 colt ammo is not the same as it was back in the day. It can really fuck someone up.
    I'm not solider :p and I believe in spray and pray. I'm not a good shot lol. The bigger the magazine the better. In real life, most people I honestly think would miss when fighting and moving. If no solider experience.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 11695
    M249? Looks illegal as fuck! How do I get one?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The couple should have stay in some sort of cover. They were way too open.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I'm not solider :p and I believe in spray and pray. I'm not a good shot lol. The bigger the magazine the better. In real life, most people I honestly think would miss when fighting and moving. If no solider experience.
    In most cases, in the civilian world, the criminigger will charge straight at you.

In the military, most folks are trained to aim for center mass. I prefer to aim for the belly, as the use of a pistol/rifle in a rapid fire scenario will cause the barrel, and your aim to raise.

Precision shots are for the movies.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew they were nigger lovers!!! see update guys . They support BLM.