Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump over "murder and terrorism"

Stupid, stupid, stupid pedophile sandniggers! LOL! Bunch of low-IQ savages think they can arrest President of the U.S. ROFL!

"Iran have issued an arrest warrant for President Donald Trump for murder, and have asked Interpol to intervene in his capture.

Tehran prosecutor Ali Alqasimehr has accused President Trump, and 35 others, of “murder and terrorism charges” and says Iran will pursue Trump's prosecution, even after his presidency ends."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/29/iran...soleimani.html

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares?

They will probably all be dead from COVID-19 before they can do anything.

Fucking sand niggers...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    dirka dirka mohammad jihad 💣💣

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Fuck them. Trump should get an award for his carpet bombing and preventing another 9/11 and anyone who protested should be arrested for supporting terrorists.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is just posturing. If they ever got ahold of Trump it would be the END for them.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, TRUMP is really in trouble now! First, he has to face Joe Biden in November, and now, the ass-lifters are going to "arrest" him.

Do you know what the difference between niggers and Moslems is...?

Niggers are congenitally dumb and intrinsically evil.

Moslems choose to be backward and evil.

Which one is worse...?

You tell me.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They just suffered a severe smackdown a few months ago, and had to run off with their tails between their legs. Now they want another round? Those ragheads are real gluttons for punishment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    They just suffered a severe smackdown a few months ago, and had to run off with their tails between their legs. Now they want another round? Those ragheads are real gluttons for punishment.
    What this country ought to do is deport all Persians, Iranians, cameljocks, Muslims out. Problem is, a lot of them are rich and live in Beverly Hills. Fuckers, I can't stand them.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    BLM would certainly hand our brilliantly omnipotent president Trump over to the dune coons for sure if they had the chance.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I dunno. Personally, I don't trust anyone who walks around in public looking like a dirty, insane, homeless person in a bathrobe with their underwear or a butt rag wrapped around their head for all to see. It's kind of a rule I live by and, so far, it has never let me down.

Thinking they have any serious chance of arresting the POTUS is past stupid; it's insane. I think if they loosen the tension on the underwear wrapped around their heads, they might be able to think a little more clearly. Unless, of course, they've already done brain damage.