Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Bubba Wallace is a typical nigger

Has a mudshark, coalburner, shitbag, girlfriend. Pulls a jessie smellit deal. Fuck nascar!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the problem with hiring these 'equal opportunity' liabilities. You know that eventually a nigger is going to be a nigger, and your whole industry will suffer as a result.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    That's the problem with hiring these 'equal opportunity' liabilities. You know that eventually a nigger is going to be a nigger, and your whole industry will suffer as a result.
    Yep, If you hire a NIGGER, you are going to get a NIGGER. As the old saying goes, (repeat in an infinite loop) A nigger is a nigger, is a nigger, is a nigger and
    don't expect to prosper with one.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I think the reason NIGSCAR won't release the security footage is that it snared its muh-dikk in the garage door pull.

Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!