Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

world's biggest cuck/cock.

One of the boys pointed a gun at Mr. Erickson’s chest, demanding his car keys.

Flustered, Mr. Erickson handed over a set, but it turned out to be house keys. The teenagers got frustrated and ran off, then stole a different car down the street.

Mr. Erickson said later that he would not cooperate with prosecutors in a case against the boys. After the altercation, he realized that if there was anything he wanted, it was to offer them help. But he still felt it had been right to call the authorities because there was a gun involved.

Two days after an initial conversation, his position had evolved. “Been thinking more about it,” he wrote in a text message. “I regret calling the police. It was my instinct but I wish it hadn’t been. I put those boys in danger of death by calling the cops.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/24/u...yd-police.html

Too bad the niggers didn't kill him off. He is a waste of air. Mitchell Erickson I hope you get some nigger butt loving.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have, in the past, secretly suspected that some people have lost their instinctive desire to survive.

Things like this unfortunately prove that I may have been right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can people really have reached this level of brainwashing in such a relatively short time? How is this possible? I hope the "teenagers" (code word for niggers) come back and show him their appreciation in a way he'll understand.

So, I guess he would have done the same thing had the teenagers been white? Funny, I grew up in relative poverty but never decided to rob people at gunpoint.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."