Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fort Dix, '76

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Fort Dix, '76

I enlisted in the Army in 1976, after early graduation from high school, hoping that the peace craze would blow over. I was already used to hostile jigs, having grown up on NY's Long Island. Got sent to Fort Dix, NJ, for basic training, where trainees from all 50 states were thrown together. I was surprised that white southerners would buddy up with niggers from down south, when it came to hating yankees. The worst of the blackaroons were from Chicago, who were inbred, and rock dumb. The MPs came in the middle of the night, and took a couple away, when they turned out to be wanted felons. There was a constant din of jibbering and niggerbabble coming from wherever they gathered. After our first weekend leave, I hear the Chicago boys recounting their exploits. Washington, an older jaboon, tells them how he flipped up a whore's mini skirt, only to find a cock and balls. He then says how he hit that ass anyway, which surprised none of them. You could tell that this was business as usual in their 'hood. A nearby white soldier gave me a WTF look, and we distanced ourselves from then on. Nobody even knew what a tranny was back then, but those niggers sure did.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 06-27-2020 at 10:56 PM. Reason: grammar