Close

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fort Dix, '76

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Fort Dix, '76

I enlisted in the Army in 1976, after early graduation from high school, hoping that the peace craze would blow over. I was already used to hostile jigs, having grown up on NY's Long Island. Got sent to Fort Dix, NJ, for basic training, where trainees from all 50 states were thrown together. I was surprised that white southerners would buddy up with niggers from down south, when it came to hating yankees. The worst of the blackaroons were from Chicago, who were inbred, and rock dumb. The MPs came in the middle of the night, and took a couple away, when they turned out to be wanted felons. There was a constant din of jibbering and niggerbabble coming from wherever they gathered. After our first weekend leave, I hear the Chicago boys recounting their exploits. Washington, an older jaboon, tells them how he flipped up a whore's mini skirt, only to find a cock and balls. He then says how he hit that ass anyway, which surprised none of them. You could tell that this was business as usual in their 'hood. A nearby white soldier gave me a WTF look, and we distanced ourselves from then on. Nobody even knew what a tranny was back then, but those niggers sure did.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 06-27-2020 at 10:56 PM. Reason: grammar

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Nobody even knew what a tranny was back then, but those niggers sure did.
    So many niggers have been separated from women for so long (prison) they had to radically expand the concept of female to any hole they can stuff their dick into. If it walks, crawls, or moves they'll fuck it. And if it doesn't, they'll drag it somewhere and fuck it anyway.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They think they're not homos, as long as the other nigger is wearing a dress.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the same thing living in Chicago. Niggers would talk about "fuckin' a punk," and swear they were not homosexual. They called it being on the downlow.

Ray, we must be about the same age. I graduated high school in '76.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes we are. 1976 was considered a tough economy by the standards of the day, but it was a capitalist paradise compared to what we have now.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You decrepit old nigger-haters !

I was born in the Spring of '74. By the time I was a 6 y/o, I was on my 4th president...

I don't remember Jimmy Carter, but I hear he was awful. I remember Reagan, but Dad thought he was stretching the Navy too thin, so my impression as a grade-schooler was not positive. Of course, what the Christ did I know...?

I can't imagine Carter was even close to as bad as dumb fuck Obama. I haven't seen evidence that he was a rabid nigger-lover/White-hater like Bath House Barry and its beard, the ever-hideous Big Mike.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Sonny, let me tell you about the old days. Nigger violence peaked during the '60s, and was still going strong in the early and mid '70s. If you blundered into the wrong area, you'd get attacked by every porchie on the block. Outnumbered on the public bus, or on the train ? You had to fight your way out of it, or else. Your fellow whites would often jump in, as we all knew the niggers would fold if the odds weren't at least 3-4 to one. NYC, where my dad worked, was heaven for wild niggers until about '84. I had to lend him the .380 I bought when I was 14, so he could get home at night. The jigs calmed down a lot after that, until Obama set race relations back 50 years, leading to the shitshow we have now. The Bolsheviks have really whipped up their minority pets, and I haven't seen anyone with the will to take them on stepping up. Wake up, white people !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Well Sonny, let me tell you about the old days. Nigger violence peaked during the '60s, and was still going strong in the early and mid '70s. If you blundered into the wrong area, you'd get attacked by every porchie on the block. Outnumbered on the public bus, or on the train ? You had to fight your way out of it, or else. Your fellow whites would often jump in, as we all knew the niggers would fold if the odds weren't at least 3-4 to one. NYC, where my dad worked, was heaven for wild niggers until about '84. I had to lend him the .380 I bought when I was 14, so he could get home at night. The jigs calmed down a lot after that, until Obama set race relations back 50 years, leading to the shitshow we have now. The Bolsheviks have really whipped up their minority pets, and I haven't seen anyone with the will to take them on stepping up. Wake up, white people !
    My Dad (who is "politically correct" when it comes to niggers) has told me of his experiences in 1968 during the nigger race riots. He was a senior and his campus was basically a fortress with NG openly brandishing M-16's. He keeps telling me that he sees a lot of structural similarities between then and now.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think niggers should be allowed to violate every human law because they deserve reparations.

I mean, if you think about it, niggers have contributed nothing to modern civilization, but they want to destroy everything.

It is racist for us to deny them. (Devil's advocate.)

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in the South but would never team up with a nigger from anywhere.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keithmahone View Post
    So many niggers have been separated from women for so long (prison) they had to radically expand the concept of female to any hole they can stuff their dick into. If it walks, crawls, or moves they'll fuck it. And if it doesn't, they'll drag it somewhere and fuck it anyway.
    A nigger will fuck anything.

If a nigger can't eat it, sell it, or fuck it, then the nigger will kill it or destroy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    A nigger will fuck anything.

If a nigger can't eat it, sell it, or fuck it, then the nigger will kill it or destroy it.
    Not necessarily in that order. It may kill, fuck, then eat it. Guess it depends on whether it is more hongreez or hoaneez.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Not necessarily in that order. It may kill, fuck, then eat it. Guess it depends on whether it is more hongreez or hoaneez.

Correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I live in the South but would never team up with a nigger from anywhere.
    You guys are still pissed about the Civil War, and I can't deny that you have some legitimate beefs. Keep in mind, that Lincoln wanted to send the niggers back to Liberia, knowing they were not compatible with human civilization, but he never got the chance to do it. So he wasn't all bad. Not to mention he stopped you guys from bringing more niggers here. If we only knew the Chinese would work for 10 years, just to pay for the boat ride the niggers got for free. And who knew the Spaniards would outwork 3 niggers, and not bitch about it ? Northern states are full of hard working, nigger hating rednecks, that are no different than you southerners. Despite the non-stop hate I got in the service, I have respect for the southern military tradition, the Confederacy and the good character and patriotism of my southern counterparts. With today's Bolsheviks and their nigger pets running wild, we need a united front, if we're ever going to correct the present infestation.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    I saw the same thing living in Chicago. Niggers would talk about "fuckin' a punk," and swear they were not homosexual. They called it being on the downlow.

Ray, we must be about the same age. I graduated high school in '76.
    I graduated in '75!! Niggers are niggers no matter where you go!!